• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bobby Blue GA, PCH, Timely's, Westerns $1 Million collection to auction
4 4

111 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2023 at 2:07 AM, lou_fine said:

Wow, had to go and take a look at this Dynamic 8  since it's being compared to both Suspense 3 and Punch 12:  :whatthe:

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/1006340

dyn1.238.jpg

I guess it's really a case of to each their own, but personally speaking, I would take a Suspense 3 or a Punch 12 over a copy of Dynamic 8.  (shrug)

That is one amazing presenting black cover for the grade 

On 8/2/2023 at 8:00 AM, sagii said:

That is one amazing presenting black cover for the grade 

Yes, I am surprised that neither the consignor or CC bothered to go with one of those QES stickers for superior presentation relative to grade.  lol

Edited by lou_fine

On 8/2/2023 at 9:24 AM, lou_fine said:

I am surprised that neither the consignor or CC bothered to go with one of those QES stickers for superior presentation relative to grade.  lol

Think QES stickers cost at least $35 extra for Bobby Blue. More Bobby's going to CGC:

May be an image of Superman and text

Edited by aardvark88
sp.

On 8/2/2023 at 8:12 PM, aardvark88 said:

Think QES stickers cost at least $35 extra for Bobby Blue. More Bobby's going to CGC:

May be an image of Superman and text

Is it just me or are there far too many of those icky yucky yellow covers when it comes to the GA books?  :p

Almost makes me wonder if it was cheaper to go with yellow when it came to the printing process back then. (shrug)

I always preferred covers with the strong reds, blues,or greens like that Bat 21 or especially that gorgeous deep blue Sups 23 submarine cover.  :luhv:

On 8/3/2023 at 8:32 AM, buttock said:

You really will complain about anything.  

Now, I would say that's a pretty negative way of looking at things, as you should really see it more as yours truly merely presenting "opportunities for improvements". :bigsmile:

Edited by lou_fine

On 8/23/2023 at 1:06 PM, MrBedrock said:

What did the Beware 10 go for? I totally missed the auction last night.

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/1009545?tzf=1