• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Summer Edition (#7) Round 2
10 10

190 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 7/27/2023 at 2:09 PM, paqart said:

Suggestion to @CGC Mike: any chance you'll add a column to the results to show the final score?

I'm not sure what you mean.  There is a column that shows each individuals score.  

On 7/27/2023 at 8:08 PM, CGC Mike said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  There is a column that shows each individuals score.  

Now I have to look again. I didn't see that. To me, it looked like it listed everyone's grades, but it was up to us to figure out the scores.

On 7/27/2023 at 8:21 PM, paqart said:

Now I have to look again. I didn't see that. To me, it looked like it listed everyone's grades, but it was up to us to figure out the scores.

Hopefully this helps and doesn't confuse, but the score is on the far left? It looks like the 2nd and 3rd place cause we've only had 1 round, but is the score

On 7/27/2023 at 8:41 PM, Nsschenks said:

In the very first column, before the usernames. Prob easy to mistake for ranking numbers

Ah beat me to it lol

I had to double check myself, I knew but was forgetting if it had skipped point numbers, like people get 2 points only but no one got 3 points and then next in line would be 4 points lol

I just didn't want to confuse, but to the point it is why I have 8 points and I'm alphabetical tied with everyone else has 8 points @paqart its understandable after only 1 round your question  :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator