• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2023 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
8 8

375 posts in this topic

On 12/15/2023 at 8:59 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Here's even one of the books that @grendelbo gave! It has him in the message pages. :x

Edited slightly jic

IMG_20231215_212534541~2.jpg

I haven't lived there in ages. I signed it for him. :roflmao:

20231205_215101.jpg.4db3fb3276922c651f44c9ba59e4cd43.jpg

On 12/15/2023 at 10:59 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Here's even one of the books that @grendelbo gave! It has him in the message pages. :x

Edited slightly jic

IMG_20231215_212534541~2.jpg

Being published in a comic is pretty frickin epic. I have one back in an early Spectacular Spider-man

On 12/15/2023 at 9:02 PM, universal soldier said:

Being published in a comic is pretty frickin epic. I have one back in an early Spectacular Spider-man

It really is. Now I just need to get famous or infamous and you'll all want a signed copy. :yeehaw:

On 12/15/2023 at 10:02 PM, universal soldier said:

Awesome 💯 I know a few other boardies that have got into the walking dead :)

I leave the thought for now, that the wolverine is "the best there is!". :roflmao:

But thanks for watching!

I'll post a pic of the bounty err most of it on Christmas to not feel left out. With other boardies fun going on now, I understand if not everyone had the time to view. That video was almost ten minutes long as well ❤️‍🩹 😉 :jawdrop::takeit::jawdrop:

I think I was 13 or 14 at the time. Back then I typed my letter on an actual typewrtier and mailed it in! lol

As you can see I incorrectly guessed Carrion's identity as Bart Hamilton (Green Goblin 3) but it was so cool to see my letter published! Close to a no-prize.

IMG_9687.JPG.34554b71e3dcfb32002edd34e181df82.JPG

I got my box today, damn near opened it not paying attention. One more week to go! Thanks to my Secret Santa from Canada - very cool to ship international.