• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #252 CGC 9.8 Record Sale - something fishy going on? - Holder Tampering Incident confirmed by CGC
50 50

9,029 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2023 at 9:00 PM, agamoto said:

For what it's worth, aureliaag used the same/similar ad copy as his other monikers. 1200 ads archived on worthpoint back to 2011 and even more from ads that used very similar, very unique verbiage in 2006-2010

If he’s been scamming since 2006, I can only assume it’s significantly more than “a few hundred” books we’re dealing with.

On 12/28/2023 at 6:05 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

If he’s been scamming since 2006, I can only assume it’s significantly more than “a few hundred” books we’re dealing with.

Just the ads where he's using his most often used catch phrase when selling slabs on ebay...

image.thumb.png.d2ce88123a532f1191b4b268150c307f.png

and don't forget he's also been selling via facebook instagram comiclink and who knows where else. 

On 12/28/2023 at 8:00 PM, agamoto said:

For what it's worth, aureliaag used the same/similar ad copy as his other monikers. 1200 ads archived on worthpoint back to 2011 and even more from ads that used very similar, very unique verbiage in 2006-2010

Youre right to say since you did the work and its admirabke, so i wont belaybor the point.

Main Question though: Do you think cgc will have the same submitters info and ebay handles? I know yall are "working behund the scenes", and no one has pressed you for all the info ( one could argue do the same with cgc), are you sure cgc at least has the info you do at least?

Like i said i dont want to belaybor the point, that you know many things not shared with us, so remember that we too give you the benefit of the doubt. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/28/2023 at 6:11 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I know someone who sure would have appreciated that vs the note that was originally on the CGC label of this book.Hulk1.jpg.a3536e8699eb7e3fe673009a3f7cee81.jpg.1c9efad260aa240e06cd9e2ae79dae46.jpgHulk3.jpg.78164dc0914efecdb40668673052c124.jpg.f20577e795ea22bcb8faf477325ae883.jpg

When you buy the 1st Wolverine and he's not even in the book! :censored:

On 12/28/2023 at 9:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Youre right to say since you did the work and its admirabke, so i wont belaybor the point.

Main Question though, do you think cgc will have the same submitters info and ebay handles. I know yall are "working behund the scenes", and no one has pressed you for all the info ( one could argue do the same with cgc), are you sure cgc at least has the info you do at least?

Like i said i dont want to belaybor the point, that you know many things not shared with us, so remember that we too give you the benefit of the doubt. 

I emailed that fraud link for cgc with the info earlier today but no one responded yet

On 12/28/2023 at 8:56 PM, agamoto said:

What do you think "calling them in" means? Anyways, tired of arguing with you about it. CGC is in the best position to report the crimes because of the information they possess, not me.

For everyone's amusement... https://chat.openai.com/share/381a4a54-166e-43de-995c-5d50f9df3264

You’re right, what do I know….. I am sure it will move to the highest levels of priority for them.

On 12/28/2023 at 6:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Main Question though, do you think cgc will have the same submitters info and ebay handles. I know yall are "working behund the scenes", and no one has pressed you for all the info ( one could argue do the same with cgc), are you sure cgc at least has the info you do at least?

They may have fake names, dropship mail addresses, PO boxes, fake credit cards or bitcoin payments, so who knows what they have there, but they'll have something which is more than what we got... What they CAN'T get is eBay's data, instagram's data. Facebook's data, and other site data that can confirm who was behind the keyboard and what the sold, and what they submitted. There's only one agency in the USA that's equipped to figure that out, and it aint CGC.

On 12/28/2023 at 6:16 PM, MatterEaterLad said:

Are brevis3, aureliaag, and zaneglors all eBay names? Or are these names he's used elsewhere? 

eBay, insta for sure, probably other social media sites... Brute_nm has pinpointed a few other usernames that are connected.

On 12/28/2023 at 8:17 PM, agamoto said:

They may have fake names, dropship mail addresses, PO boxes, fake credit cards or bitcoin payments, so who knows what they have there, but they'll have something which is more than what we got... What they CAN'T get is eBay's data, instagram's data. Facebook's data, and other site data that can confirm who was behind the keyboard and what the sold, and what they submitted. There's only one agency in the USA that's equipped to figure that out, and it aint CGC.

Ya I got that now, thank you :)