• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #252 CGC 9.8 Record Sale - something fishy going on? - Holder Tampering Incident confirmed by CGC
50 50

9,030 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 1/6/2024 at 8:12 PM, brute_nm said:

@CGC Mike, what is the protocol to have more cert #'s added to the list? Send an email? Does the email have to come from the owner or can we report fishy stuff we find?

In addition to my previous post, I would like a copy of "the master list" if possible.  

On 1/6/2024 at 6:48 PM, CGC Mike said:

In addition to my previous post, I would like a copy of "the master list" if possible.  

This post contains everything we know, along with links to proof pics that members have found.

• Administrator
On 1/6/2024 at 8:53 PM, brute_nm said:

This post contains everything we know, along with links to proof pics that members have found.

Thanks!

On 1/6/2024 at 7:02 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks!

Are you able to share the criteria used to determine the initial list of 350? Knowing how CGC created the list would help us investigators fill potential gaps.

On 12/21/2023 at 7:02 AM, MyNameIsLegion said:

But this particular scammer will not face any criminal penalty, and not especially likely any civil penalty. 

I completely disagree. 

This is felony fraud. 

On 1/6/2024 at 9:20 PM, newshane said:

I completely disagree. 

This is felony fraud. 

Yeah….too much money too many books….this guy is cooked, as well as anyone that was in on it because you gotta know these people will be ratting on each other quick

• Administrator
On 1/6/2024 at 9:07 PM, brute_nm said:

Are you able to share the criteria used to determine the initial list of 350? Knowing how CGC created the list would help us investigators fill potential gaps.

I am sorry but, I am only allowed to share info that has been supplied to me by CCG. 

On 1/6/2024 at 7:48 PM, mrd160 said:

C598936C-F974-4623-AD91-251997C82ED9.jpeg

@comicwiz, @agamoto, are either of you able to find any of these prior sales on WorthPoint?  We could at least verify if the same book stays with the cert number.  The strange cut along the bottom should be a dead giveaway.

image.thumb.png.44faee408fc070647d9dea5662602cf0.png

image.thumb.png.27b2194bfb87e703ec32928e5d2978d9.png

On 1/6/2024 at 9:59 PM, brute_nm said:

@comicwiz, @agamoto, are either of you able to find any of these prior sales on WorthPoint?  We could at least verify if the same book stays with the cert number.  The strange cut along the bottom should be a dead giveaway.

image.thumb.png.44faee408fc070647d9dea5662602cf0.png

image.thumb.png.27b2194bfb87e703ec32928e5d2978d9.png

Thank you so much sir 😀

Edited by mrd160

On 1/6/2024 at 6:30 PM, GDN said:

The plot thickens???

A few seconds of this are interesting.  The pic below is the scenario as I see it.  A = zaneglor and & B = briva3. Likely real names have been put forth from what I've seen (not in this video).  YouTuber refers to the A-C relationship, casts particular suspicion on C and partially names them.  This is what he seems to be putting forth as the 'scoop'.

scammer2.jpg

Edited by Heronext