• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #608 for over $500!
3 3

454 posts in this topic

It was already close to $3000 within 24 hours. I would've let it ride unless a positively stupid offer came through.

I wasn't the buyer, but it sold for a little over $4k...

He's obviously happy with what he got out of it, but, even accounting for the eBay/PayPal vig that he didn't have to pay, he likely left some on the table....

-J.

I know it's ebay, and all but regardless of the item in question , I think ending an auction early is a pretty chicken mess thing to do to the participants in your auction and it shouldn't be allowed (even if it's ultimately to the seller's own detriment as it obviously was here).

-J.

It was already close to $3000 within 24 hours. I would've let it ride unless a positively stupid offer came through.

Do you have an exact number? like $4,100?

I never got any reply from the seller with my questions, typical.

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

Do you have an exact number? like $4,100?

I never got any reply from the seller with my questions, typical.

Jerome

No, he just said "I had an offer for a little over $4k."

This should be interesting ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-608-RRP-CGC-9-8-VARIANT-COVER-DEC-2002-LEE-ULTRA-RARE-NO-RESERVE-/282238710544?hash=item41b6bcf310:g:BYkAAOSw5cNYFU~-

Don't see these auctioned off very often. Wonder if the seller will actually allow this one to play out. hm

-J.

Good find! 29 bids already :popcorn:

I'm really excited to see how this one plays out! It seems increasingly rare for a seller to rip the band-aid off and do a NR auction, hopefully it'll finish and give us some more GPA data.

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector