• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

always good to show that art is being sold so that potential customers know that a deal can be made either with $ or a trade. No harm in leaving the door open. That simple enough to understand?.....you . makepoint.gif

So a couple new pages this week, bringing some further diversity to my gallery...

One is an old Y page I had for a bit and then let go -- always remembered it fondly since it was a nice dynamic moment, that included all the major protagonists -- chance came up to snag it back and I jumped on it:

Brother/sister fisticuffs

And my first page from the Brubaker Captain America series that I've been digging since it began. Wanted to get an iconic Cap page with him doing his thing, and here it is:

That's gotta really hurt.

Would really love to get my hands on a nice Epting Winter Soldier page, but haven't found it yet. Maybe someday.

Thanks for looking!!

J

Sweet!