• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,773 posts in this topic

It's not original art, but it is one of my most treasured possessions. It was a gift from Jeffreykli, sckao, FFB, jbud, and ParisFred when I moved in September. This serigraph was commissioned by Fred for his comic shop Editions Deesse in Paris to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the store. Only 250 prints were made, and I was given 1 of the 10 artist proofs produced. cloud9.gif

FF-Serigraph.jpg

Great stuff Jim! How's Ohio? It's raining here.

Thanks, guys!

Ohio is good so far. We love the house, and my home office is pretty sweet. Work has been super busy, plus I'm doing a lot of freelance photography right now.

I'm not used to the weather or glut of chain restaurants, but we're very happy. I haven't had much time to play comic book lately, but I'm looking forward to Mid Ohio-Con later this month, and Wondercon in SF in March.

Not Fables....

...but close.

OK, so I've definitely got my hands full trying to collect Fables OA...so I certainly don't intend to add another title to the list. Still, I had to pick up a few pages from the new spin-off, "Jack of Fables"...and these were the two I immediately had to have. They feature cameos of many key Fables characters...as Jack recounts his "version" of the events that saved Fabletown at the end of the "March of the Wooden Soldiers" arc. Obviously, his version is a bit different than everyone else's.

Been meaning to get this up.....

Unexpected 116 cover by Nick Cardy from 1969. A grail for a guy like me.

DSC00317.jpg

Here's the published piece.

unex116.jpg

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

awesome! i'd get right on board that train. great find!

Hey Guys,

I'm in the process of a major CAF update (I haven't scanned anything onto the site for about 3 months). Here's an overview of what has been added:

- 12 pages from Superman: Red Son #1 & #2 by Dave Johnson (including the entire 7 page fight sequence from #1 between Superman and his Bizarro Clone)

- A John Byrne Splash featuring the Beast from X-men: The Hidden Years #5

- The Wizard World Variant Cover to Uncanny X-men #429 by Philip Tan

- A Polaris Vs. Havok page from Uncanny X-men #426 by Philip Tan

- A page from Tomb of Dracula #12 by Gene Colan featuring Blade in two panels during his second appearance

- A page from the recent Incredible Hulk #92, the first issue of the Planet Hulk storyline, which features the Hulk's first foray into the arenas of Sakaar and the first appearance of several key characters from the series

- A Michael Netzer page from Kamandi #45

My CAF gallery should be updated tonight and hopefully I'll get to post some pictures of some of the pages in this thread. Thanks and enjoy! - Keith