• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

Frequent CAF browsers probably saw it, but more art came in for me.

A Miracleman page that was discussed in detail here

as well as 3 Catwoman pages from the original miniseries (the one with the year one tie in). I didn't even know that Michael Bair was the inker and this was one of (if the the) first jobs he had.

First page

Second page

Third page

Enjoy!

Malvin

I just added my first piece of 2007...It's a Walking Dead cover , done for the Omnibus editon of the hardcover. A stunning piece and one that was pointed out to me by Felix Lu (Nexus)....so thanks Felix !

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp...at=0&UCat=0

You're welcome!

Out of 30+ covers in the run to date, this one is far and away the best one. Congrats!

Just purchased this one. I love the Batman Animated artwork and especially go for the ones with large images of Batman or the Villians. You can't get much bigger than this double page splash.

batman_art.jpg

Edited by batman_fan

Just posted this month's Ex Machina cover (#26) in my gallery. I've had this one for 4 months, but Tony asked me not to post it until the cover showed up in the solicitations. For whatever reason, the solicitations all used the last page of EM 24 as the "cover" of #26, so I haven't been able to post it until now.

Click here...

Nice piece, Brett! Are you and Jonathan alternating now? ;-)

27_laughing.gif Looks that way, although I'm pretty sure that the cover to #27 will be going to a different collector.

Hey guys hi.gif

These are the print originals of the swedish version of ASM. Not the "original" original art, but a little cut & paste with some addition of brush and pen on a printed copy of the US comic, all clued to a sheet of art paper.

The Swedish publisher was Red Dwarf.

Hope you like 'em!

Stop me if the scan's too big for you, I'll adjust it!

BTW, nice forum you've got here! I have been lurking here for almost a year without a account so this will be my first post:

sm_No3_74.jpg

sm_No1_75.jpg

sm_No2_75.jpg

So I achieved a minor collecting goal this week by obtaining the remaining 3 pages of what has the distinction of being my favorite sequence from my favorite issue of Ex Machina. Now all the pages where Mitch meets the fortune teller in the Eisner nominated single issue "Fortune Favors" can be found lined up like ducks in a row.

Mitch doesn't like what he hears.

...not that fast, not that strong...

...a man who is hardly free of sin...