• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

The Doom insanity continues :D

Always fun to find pages from my favorite comic books, the Bob Layton Doom-Iron Man confrontations were always fantastic and nobody does armor like Bob Layton

I might have overpaid for this page compared to the pages I got from #249 (or maybe I got those at a steal (shrug) ) but I couldn't resist this one

Iron Man #250

Always fun to find pages from my favorite comic books, the Bob Layton Doom-Iron Man confrontations were always fantastic and nobody does armor like Bob Layton

I might have overpaid for this page compared to the pages I got from #249 (or maybe I got those at a steal (shrug) ) but I couldn't resist this one

What a page! :applause:

some mid ohio acquisitions.

First up the unused Billy Tan cover to UFF #55.

Second is a great Bob Mcleod half splash from Adventures of Superman Ann 4

th_midohio008.jpg

th_midohio006.jpg

Cool, what did those appear in?

From Wikipedia: "The Marvel Conan stories were also adapted as a newspaper comic strip which appeared daily and Sunday from 4 September 1978 to 12 April 1981. Originally written by Roy Thomas and illustrated by John Buscema, the strip was continued by several different Marvel artists and writers." (Link)

I just purchased page 5 of "The Man Who Loved Breasts" from Robert Goodin. This comic was just published by Top Shelf Comix. I don't have the artwork yet but here is what that page looks like:

breasts_05.gif

:o

That looks like a story that should have been kept together, or at least sold in pairs!!

As seen on the marketplace thread decided to sell a bunch of pages to partly fund my latest batch of pages, looking it over I'm pleased, and surprised, that I was able to add some of my most wanted pages from Fables: Homelands, such as:

First glimpse of the transformed Blue

Fables36p05.jpg

The Blue and Snow Queen Face off

Fables38p22.jpg

Gepetto reveals Blue Fairy's fate

Fables40p18.jpg

The climatic scene

Fables41p14.jpg