• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

You jerk, micmack! You're the reason I didn't get that splash!
If you really wanted it, he had it up on CAF for a week prior.....sorry confused-smiley-013.gif

Of course, I'm only teasing in good-natured envy. Congrats! I love that page. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to my old friend SOLAR, I add two new pieces to the Ex Machina gallery, and welcome back an old friend I should never have let go (I have rarely regretted parting with anything that I've sold or traded but that was an exception.)

So here they are --

Ex Machina #5 Cover

Is that woman trying to kill you? Just blow her up with your jetpack!

Welcome home!

Thanks again, my man!

J

Of course I threw in a couple $$$'s too grin.gif

Thank god you mentioned this. People would have thought I was a sucker!! tongue.gif Well, maybe they do anyway, BUT I will always trade nicely for the stuff I want. So bring on more Ex Machina art, all!! grin.gif

J

And now that cover is shown on DC Comics site here is the cover to ION 6 bought from the cover artist Kalman Andrasofszky.

Kalman did it on Devil's Due cover stick due to its sturdier cover stock which hold inks better.

1279863-ion6_2.jpg

1279863-ion6_2.jpg.4332056f6586692c2972ade2f2053df0.jpg

Here is the other piece from Mike:

1254107-MP_ShazamvsSuperman_053020061728.jpg

If anyone is interested in his webtoon(its a Marvel Characters as kids sort of thing), I recommend you visit his site at http://yearone.spiderspawn.com/.

Got the idea when I say this piece that Tim posted. I like the idea of them as kids so here is my Nightwing/Deathstroke piece from Mike at yearone. I have asked for a bigger scan.

nightwingdeathstroke.jpg

That is Batman, Red Hood and Robin on the left and Black Adam and Lex Luthor on the right.