• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Just received two more pages by Terry Moore. Much thanks to Robyn Moore for putting these up for sale.

Strangers in Paradise

v3 Issue #20 page 4

v3 Issue #21 page 5

SIP%20v3%2020%20p4_zpsnpd5jnnu.jpg

SIP%20v3%2021%20p5_zpsgusuzwtg.jpg

James

Congrats. I love SiP.

If you follow Terry Moore on Twitter he'll occasionally post sketches for a quick sale.

This is a grail piece for me. I grew up on Marie Severin Hulk comics and I probably read TTA 93 and 100 at least 50 times each.

20151022_080038-1_zpspyfmrswl.jpg

O M G ... pages like this evoke more than nostalgia for me, this is Hulk history and that is special to me. I hope to have an early Hulk page at some point. Congrats on a magnificent page!

Howdy,

De-lurking for true grail art day- My personal definition of a grail is art from the very first dozen or so comics I ever had as a kid, and a number of which I got before I was in school or learned how to read. This page from Superman #233, the famous Kryptonite Nevermore! issue fits that description- it was the first Superman comic I ever had, and among the very first 4-5 comics I ever owned. This includes JLA #110, MTU#11, & TOS #80- which I have multiple pages from, but until now ZERO page for Superman #233 and #270. I finally got one of my 2 Superman grails, after nearly 20 years of looking. "Swanderson" at their best.

Superman #233 pg. 6 by Swan and Anderson

any Superman #270 pages out there?

XU0huvzz_1911150321241.jpg

I also got this Conan the Barbarian page awhile back, and just now got around to scanning it: a rare pairing of John Buscema and Giordano (with Terry Austin on backgrounds)

Conan the Barbarian #49 pg. 11

AdrJFuhx_1911150312251.jpg

S.

Just in, page 12 of the Richard Sala short story, "The Thirteen Fingers":

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1274291

Also have pages 6 and 8 in my CAF, should anyone care to look.

My thanks to Steve Kriozere for making this page available (recently flagged-up as being for sale on eBay in the Marketplace Forum).