• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Chromium, do you have a comicartfans page?

No not yet :(

Only been collecting since the Summer but I told myself I would set up a CAF page once I get 10 pages. I'm up to 9 now....so it shouldn't be long (thumbs u

Chromium, do you have a comicartfans page?

No not yet :(

Only been collecting since the Summer but I told myself I would set up a CAF page once I get 10 pages. I'm up to 9 now....so it shouldn't be long (thumbs u

I only have two pages, with another on the way, but I have one! :banana:

No scan yet but picked up page 6 from Death of the New Gods #1 by Starlin and Batt. It's the partial splash where Metron is sitting in Dr. Strange's looking inner sanctum looking half crazy. Will take a pic as soon as I get it.

I've had this posted in my CAF for awhile, but I finally got it in the mail today. Charlie Adlard's third cover from the run (if you don't count the Omnibus cover). It looks even better in person. I can't wait to frame this baby. :cloud9:

27cover.jpg

I've had this posted in my CAF for awhile, but I finally got it in the mail today. Charlie Adlard's third cover from the run (if you don't count the Omnibus cover). It looks even better in person. I can't wait to frame this baby. :cloud9:

27cover.jpg

Looks awesome George!!! I'm jealous! Should go nice with the sketched 27 I sent you :cloud9: