• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Buyatari Those are GREAT! Where do you find those? I'd be all about checking out some NES game art, any links?

Another Atari collector had them for years.

You can find alot of my art in the link at the footer of my posts but here is the NES room on CAF

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=45834

Normally, when I have a piece of art coming in, I am very patient and it shows up before I start wondering where it is.

So, for the first time in awhile, I was actually looking forward to and checking to see if this piece of art came in!

Paul Renaud Color Elektra Pinup!

Malvin

PS Sorry, but I haven't mastered embedding a decent pic yet, gotta link you to my CAF.

Woo-Hoo! In terms of House of Mystery Host Panel Pages, these are a jackpot! So few were done involving the hosts, that finding them is a miracle. Two complete 3 page stories to follow...

this is from 1977's House of Mystery #255

1953877619_9a8e33caa3_b.jpg

Edited by shiverbones

DSCF2541.jpg

I never really understood when people complained about coloring ruining art in a comic. I like color comics and just figured the art and color of the early HB issues just sucked. Subsequentelly I never really sought out any OA from that era becuase I never really liked it. UNTIL you posted these. I can hardly believe this is the original page that reated those monstrosities that got printed. I'm converted, I now want some art from HB from the early days.

Mike

While its not as impressive as the stuff everyone posts I was happy add Mario to my art of videogames gallery. Even if it is from a Apple Jacks cereal box.

Close as I'll ever get to a "real" mario art I'm sure.

MVC-020S-2.jpg

MVC-023S.JPG

MVC-022S-1.jpg