• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

And this is now in my position after a huge tip off from our own Mephisto. This page comes from one of the first and most beloved comics I bought with my own money as a kid. It also is the issue that fueled my interest in the villain Mephisto. I am so psyched to have found a page from this comic with Mephisto actually on it!

2007317558_49721c06b0_b.jpg

Edited by shiverbones

This is the HOM page I bought in 1990 or so for $30. I had it stored at a friends house for the last few years, and just had him send it to me so I can enjoy it again. If only I could find a few more of these Tanghal splashes!

2007315302_879f7f6717_b.jpg

This one is my favorite thus far! Jealous.

Managed to pick up a super nice sketch at the Big Apple/National today, by none other than Michael Golden. Of course, I had to ask for the good Dr. Strange and he did a superb job!! I was amazed how he kept striving for more and more detail, even though he was pressed for time. Check it out and judge for yourselves...

Dr. Strange Sketch by Michael Golden

Managed to pick up a super nice sketch at the Big Apple/National today, by none other than Michael Golden. Of course, I had to ask for the good Dr. Strange and he did a superb job!! I was amazed how he kept striving for more and more detail, even though he was pressed for time. Check it out and judge for yourselves...

has he redeemed himself?

has he redeemed himself?

We heard a lot from one side about the fiasco. One of my personal mantras in life is that the truth often falls somewhere in between two opposing sides' beliefs. So I tend not judge people, unless it's based on my own experiences. For my money, I was extremely pleased both with my little sketch, and my brief time spent with the guy.

has he redeemed himself?

We heard a lot from one side about the fiasco. One of my personal mantras in life is that the truth often falls somewhere in between two opposing sides' beliefs. So I tend not judge people, unless it's based on my own experiences. For my money, I was extremely pleased both with my little sketch, and my brief time spent with the guy.

im glad you had a nice experience with him