• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: The best TV show nobody watched

170 posts in this topic

BJ and The Bear, I smell Emmy!!

Nothing like the adventures of a man & his monkey! gossip.gif

You won't believe this, but my aunt let me suggest names for my little cousin long ago, and his big sister & I came up with "BJ" because we were such huge fans of the TV show.

Yup. You guessed it. My aunt decided to name him BJ. foreheadslap.gif

BJ and The Bear, I smell Emmy!!

Nothing like the adventures of a man & his monkey! gossip.gif

You won't believe this, but my aunt let me suggest names for my little cousin long ago, and his big sister & I came up with "BJ" because we were such huge fans of the TV show.

Yup. You guessed it. My aunt decided to name him BJ. foreheadslap.gif

That is awesome!!

"The Time Tunnel" (1966) [TV-Series 1966-1967]

timetunnel.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

They just released that on DVD,DIVAD. (Gee, that came close to being a tongue-twister.)

We'd probably be the only two people to rent it . . . never mind buy it! 27_laughing.gif

"Dead Like Me' on showtime

"Twin Peaks" so freakin' weird it rocked

"Farscape" one of the best sci-fi shows on the sci-fi channel, too bad it was canceled

Great list! I'd like to add "Sledgehammer" and "Police squad" (which lead to the naked gun movies).

"The Time Tunnel" (1966) [TV-Series 1966-1967]

timetunnel.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

They just released that on DVD,DIVAD. (Gee, that came close to being a tongue-twister.)

We'd probably be the only two people to rent it . . . never mind buy it! 27_laughing.gif

If you liked Time Tunnel then I'm sure you loved Land Of The Giants! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'll second whoever said "The Master" (the ninja show from the 1980s).

I enjoyed the cheesy vampire show "Forever Knight" (early 1990s, I think).

I was a huge fan of USA's "La Femme Nikita", which must be among my top 5 all-time favorite shows.

I liked the two Wall Street shows that made it to network prime time, "The $treet" and "Bull", which both had the misfortune of being launched right as the 1990s stock market mania was ending. foreheadslap.gif

I actually enjoyed that "Tarzan" show that the WB had on a couple of years ago starring Sarah Wayne Callies cloud9.gif (from FOX's "Prison Break") as Jane the police officer and that Calvin Klein underwear model who played Tarzan.

Does anyone remember American Gothic or Murder One? Oh man I loved those shows. Kinda strange that 70's teen heart throb Shawn Cassidey made American Gothic. I also remebering watch Manimal and Misfits of Science when i was younger. This is really bringing back memories. yay.gif

Does anyone remember a short lived sit-com from the 80's called "IT'S YOUR MOVE"??? If memory serves correct, it starred Jason Bateman & the guy who played the first husband of Marcy Darcy in Married w/Children.

I was probably in 6th grade when this was on, and I don't think it even made it one whole season before it was yanked. I remember being really let down when I went to watch it on its scheduled night to see the conclusion of the two part "Dregs of Humanity" rock group episodes & it was simply not aired.

Don't know if I'd even like it today, but back then the practical jokes & one upmanship were great stuff for a young guy to enjoy.

"We are the Dregs!"

"Yeah!"

headbang.gif

Ha! It's Your Move! Jason Bateman's voice was constantly cracking during those 6 or 7 episodes. I was let down too when that got cancelled.