• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: The best TV show nobody watched

170 posts in this topic

Did you watch the extras? I remember there being some funny deleted scenes from that episode involving the D&D night.

Yeah, I loved the "Daniel good at Dungeons and Dragons" bit.

I'm a Freaks and Geeks addict. Ever read Paul Feigh's books? FANTASTIC humor!

Space Above And Beyond -- that show was solid all the way through. If you like Battlestar Galactica you will love this one.

Yep...really good show. And I liked the way they ended it. Evidently, the creators saw the writing on the wall and provided an ending that was a great finale as well as leaving some open ends if the series somehow continued... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

Speaking of interesting, does anybody remember Paperboy with Chris Elliot?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I don't know who was funnier, Chris or his crusty old man (Bob Elliot).

I remember "Get a Life" in which he played a 30 year old paperboy. One of the Murrays was in it too, I think. Good show. Favorite line:

"Your cockfights suck, you [embarrassing lack of self control]!" 27_laughing.gif

Does anyone remember the short lived "WOLF LAKE" with Lou Diamond Phillips from about 6 years ago? confused-smiley-013.gif

Does anyone remember the short lived "WOLF LAKE"

Sure do! What was he a Ranger? Looking for his girl friend that was attacked by a werewolf while they were in bed. Something like that. Wasn't the whole town werewolves? I remember it being pretty good. Kind of like a Howling movie.

Another program I use to watch that didn't last long on the boob tube was GABRIAL'S FIRE starring James Earl Jones. That was a great show. Why they take some of these shows off is beyond me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Space Above And Beyond -- that show was solid all the way through. If you like Battlestar Galactica you will love this one.

Yep...really good show. And I liked the way they ended it. Evidently, the creators saw the writing on the wall and provided an ending that was a great finale as well as leaving some open ends if the series somehow continued... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

After doing some googling I found so pretty good info. The said thing is that the show was initially set to last 5 years. Though I liked the final episode, it makes you wonder what they could have done with the show with a bigger budget and more time. I just think it was a great idea that someone dropped the ball with.