• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

And the Fox books she is resting her butt on...

IMG_0011.jpg

Are those all Allentowns? :o

fantastic 2 not a ped. fantastic 6 is the 'frisco. the wonderworld 5 is the nova scotia. i think the rest of the geek's group may well be allentowns.

4 Allentowns. Mysterymen 15, Wonderworld 8, 10, 13. Wonderworld 12 is the Larson.

Most impressive!!! :applause:

A few comics, in no particular order, that Cera picked out. She likes the unslabbed books.

They feel better on her claws...

IMG_0035.jpg

Thanks for this shot Richard. That's a mighty fine assortment :cloud9: Love them all :o

Agreed!

If you're taking requests, it'd be great to see close-ups of those nice-looking Four Color 148 and 322.

Jack

I haven't scanned much of my raw books but I will try to do that in the next few days.

Strange Adventures 41 :wishluck:

Nice Frankenstein (thumbs u I'm very fond of the horror books in that title though a little surprised that was the one book they broke out as a classic cover.

IMG_0011.jpg

fantastic 2 not a ped. fantastic 6 is the 'frisco. the wonderworld 5 is the nova scotia. i think the rest of the geek's group may well be allentowns.

4 Allentowns. Mysterymen 15, Wonderworld 8, 10, 13. Wonderworld 12 is the Larson.

Absolutely incredible books, Richard! :cloud9:

IMG_0011.jpg

And not a single one cracked and read. (sigh)

IMG_0011.jpg

And not a single one cracked and read. (sigh)

I read the Wonderworld 8. :sumo:

I had posted this on the Duck thread but thought a photo belonged here as well. A cascade of ducks for your viewing pleasure!

What a cool shot, and a clever idea to use the stairs :applause:

That is a great idea! hm Maybe i'll give it a try some day.

But The Golden Age Superhero books are the best...

IMG_0021.jpg

:o Nice run of Daring Mystery - Schomburg and S & K cvrs!

smoking run...

I would post mine, but 3.0's, while great, are just embarrassed to be seen with 8.0's :cry:

A nice little sub-run. What is it about nurses that required them to be repeatedly saved from the Japanese?

DSCI0047.jpg

It is odd. On my way to work this morning I saw a nurse being rescued from the Japanese.

Nice looking copies by the way.

Ken

A nice little sub-run. What is it about nurses that required them to be repeatedly saved from the Japanese?

DSCI0047.jpg

It is odd. On my way to work this morning I saw a nurse being rescued from the Japanese.

Nice looking copies by the way.

Ken

Thank you.

Was the nurse tied to an airplane propeller?

DSCI0047.jpg

This might help explain why the Japanese were so intent on capturing American nurses. From Rangers #19, the poor gal had to use her bra to bandage the injured soldier.

rangerssplash.jpg