• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,344 posts in this topic

With special thanks to Skybolt, here's a group of Fiction House books with Jungle 147 right in there. thumbsup2.gif

1262943-FHGroupShot.jpg

That's a great month for FH!

Planet 66 cloud9.gif Ghost 2 cloud9.gif

Here's another publisher I got complete - (even though not pictured is one Donald Duck book)

1264230-DellGroupShot1.jpg

1264230-DellGroupShot2.jpg

thumbsup2.gif Man, I never really realized how many Westerns Dell put out.

That's an amazing lineup, Scrooge! Congrats!

Apologies if you explained this before, but was your collecting goal here and with the Fiction Houses all the books that were on the newsstands in a particular month? Are you after other companies, too?

Thanks! Got it...and I've even read and enjoyed many installments of that thread. foreheadslap.gif Just didn't put two and two together.

(Russia was amazing, thanks! I'm still reeling a bit from jet lag and culture shock, but it was an incredible trip. I'll try to get up a few photos in the next week or so.)

Wow, there have been some mind blowing shots!! Here is my meager contribution to the thread... I have only started re-collecting in the last two years, after selling what few G.A. books I had to buy an original Frank R. Paul pulp illustration. Since I've started buying again, I've concentrated on my favorite covers (and artists), and try to be selective in my choices.

Would love to see someone else's Centaur or early Fox group shot! Has that been done on this thread yet? 1266579-groupshot1POST.JPG

1266579-groupshot1POST.JPG.e590f58073791b626e8a4b4ba4fa1410.JPG

Edited by RyanH