• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,330 posts in this topic

Recently I found multiple copies of Bat's # 1-50 in a wall that was used as insulation at one time.

Intresting picture, Were they found by someone else or was it actually you that found them or did I miss an earlier joke? confused-smiley-013.gif

Recently I found multiple copies of Bat's # 1-50 in a wall that was used as insulation at one time.

Intresting picture, Were they found by someone else or was it actually you that found them or did I miss an earlier joke? confused-smiley-013.gif

I was in a Joking [ pun intented...Joker covers... ] mood today so I thought I would share it. 27_laughing.gif

I was in a Joking [ pun intented...Joker covers... ] mood today so I thought I would share it. 27_laughing.gif

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Funny how these things end up in walls. Lowenville collection was that way as well.

Methinks Tim needs to stop speed posting and actually read what he writes from now on.

Lowenville? That's worse than nearmint and his "O'Reilly" designation. poke2.gif

Also, the above post implies that the Loweville collection was used as insulation. It was not; the books simply slipped behind a custom magazine rack into a wall cavity.

Alan, the Pedigree Proofreader

No, it implies that they ended up in a wall, in an unusual(funny being synonymous here) manner. Otherwise, I would have wrote "Funny how those these things end up as insulation. " grin.gif

Edited by Timulty

No, it implies the they ended up in a wall, in an unusual(funny being synonymous here) manner. Otherwise, I would have wrote "Funny how those these things end up as insulation. " grin.gif
Your explanation is not exactly making things crystal clear. makepoint.gif

Wasn't there a find about 10 years ago marketed as the "Hole-in-the-Wall- Collection?" I believe Lee's Comics in Palo Alto was connected with that one. Or am I misremembering?

Thanks to the CL focused auction I can now post my first group shot. Not the greatest photo I admit, but here it is...

Gerber Photojournal Volume 1, back cover, bottom row.

Group-Shot.jpg

Thanks to the CL focused auction I can now post my first group shot. Not the greatest photo I admit, but here it is...

Group-Shot.jpg

WOW! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Group-Shot.jpg

How about a nice correctly sized and high resolution scan of the back cover of that future #2. I have a nice copy without a back cover. hail.gif I won't ask for it to be double sided 27_laughing.gif

I've already got a low res scan of the back. Yellow colored if I recall.

Thanks if possible. PM me and I'll send you my email if you're willing.

My current crop of Rangers Comics:

rangers_all_smalll.jpg

Of those, I think 7 of them are either the highest or tied for highest in the census. Poor number 37 (lady dynamiting the dam) at a very respectable 7.0 is the LOWEST in the census!

cheers,

gozer

-----------------------

Foul temptress. I'll bet she thinks Ziggy's gotten too preachy too!

My current crop of Rangers Comics:

rangers_all_smalll.jpg

Of those, I think 7 of them are either the highest or tied for highest in the census. Poor number 37 (lady dynamiting the dam) at a very respectable 7.0 is the LOWEST in the census!

cheers,

gozer

-----------------------

Foul temptress. I'll bet she thinks Ziggy's gotten too preachy too!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Another nemesis who buys all the high grade copies that I can't afford anyway thumbsup2.gif

Nice Collection of GGA Rangers. cloud9.gif