• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX just stepped on an Atom Bomb. A classic tale of deceit, trimming,and woe.

460 posts in this topic

Another recently sold item was the Zap Comix #1 (2nd print) that was supposedly graded 12/11 with a certified R. Crumb signature that should be investigated. I'm fairly sure it was a married unused cover probably sold by Alex...

Hmmm, maybe another one and make some $$$?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CRUMB-R-ROBERT-SIGNED-ABSOLUTLY-UNCIRCULATED-PROOF-4-PAGES-GEM-MINT-2ND-PRINT-/260956279326?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc234d21e

Seller ziggydust16 in.....well what a surprise, he's in Eugene, Oregon.

Can't remember which thread it was but someone recently posted that ziggydust16 is likely Ryan Elliott (sp?).

Can't remember which thread it was but someone recently posted that ziggydust16 is likely Ryan Elliott (sp?).

I posted it in the blocked eBay users thread along with the Donald Duck premium. I have no doubt this ziggydust16 is another in a long line of Ryan Elliott shills. Looks like he burnt his old account to the ground:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=comicnut1969&ftab=AllFeedback

How is the same person staying under ebay's radar for such long periods of time?

Why were people still willing to buy high end books from someone with so much neg feedback?

Because $.

Or if NP was here, too many guns.

How is the same person staying under ebay's radar for such long periods of time?

Why were people still willing to buy high end books from someone with so much neg feedback?

Because $.

Or if NP was here, too many guns.

I just have to comment that I Dig your sigline man!! Makes me laugh every single time I see it :applause:

Borrowing from and paying people to use their accounts.

that can't be legal or it at least has to be against eBay's user agreement.

I posted it in the blocked eBay users thread along with the Donald Duck premium. I have no doubt this ziggydust16 is another in a long line of Ryan Elliott shills. Looks like he burnt his old account to the ground:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=comicnut1969&ftab=AllFeedback

I love this awesome feedback:

THANKS FOR NOT LEAVING FEEDBACK y***y More than a year ago

◾Reply by comicnut1969 (Feb-13-15 11:34):

No problem!

Amazing Spider-Man #121 9.8 graded pgx. signature edition Stan Lee autograph! (#281516768253) US $2,699.99 Best Offer Price was Accepted

lol