• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Greytone Cover thread
3 3

661 posts in this topic

Some chipping on the top edge, thought it was better than a 6.0....was hoping it would be the highest graded. Guess I'll have to settle for tied with highest graded..... I think this may just be my favorite book in my collection. Not the most expensive, but the one I appreciate the most.

Some "grey-area" grey-tones include this Dale Evans which is closer in style to the Adventure Comics 42 than to the stuff from the Silver Age.

dale.jpg

Beautiful book, Mick! :applause:

Andy

I think it is -- it's one of the type of geytones.

Some "grey-area" grey-tones include this Dale Evans which is closer in style to the Adventure Comics 42 than to the stuff from the Silver Age.

dale.jpg

Beautiful book, Mick! :applause:

Andy

Never seen that one. Thanks for posting it. Beautiful!

I don't think this one's made the thread. . .helluva tough book. Couldn't believe it when I finally scored this one.

det239.jpg

:o There's a greytone Detective?

I love all the greytones, but there's something ultra-cool about the rare superhero greytones. I have to have this one.

I'm sure this one's been posted before, but I recently posted it in the War thread, so why not here?

GI79.jpg