• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Greytone Cover thread
3 3

661 posts in this topic

I know most of the GI Combat greytones have been posted by now, but I can't remember if this one was. If so, sorry to be redundant.

Post first. Ask questions later.

Anyway, I guess you could call this one a "pinktone."

lol

I pretty much agree with your assessments on greytones and it's great seeing a whole bunch of these at one time! :applause:

Thanks a million collectron! Haven't seen most of those, and didn't even know there was a DC book called Secret Hearts. So many comics, so little time.

I've never seen that pink tone before. Cool!

I know most of the GI Combat greytones have been posted by now, but I can't remember if this one was. If so, sorry to be redundant. Anyway, I guess you could call this one a "pinktone."

GICombat77.jpg

Great, awesome, sweet book! :applause:

Wonderful washtone!! :cloud9:

Andy

To my knowledge, there has never been a DEFINITIVE greytone/washtone checklist. I once spent several days going through all the various DC titles on the GCD, and I found greytones or partial greytones all over the place... westerns,sci-fi, horror, funny animal, and war of course. There's even a Batman greytone from some time back in the silver age.

If anyone DOES have a list, I'd love to see it!

Shep