• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

OFF23-2.jpg

This one is Absolutly Outstanding!!!! (worship)

And of Course that OFF 21 is from the "L" collection. I used to intitial all my books when I was a kid..... :baiting:

Larry

Both the OFF 21 and 23 come from the same collection as these. link

I just saw a Showcase 3 in that link. What a cool freakin cover. Anyone have one of those?

BTW, I have been going back and forth for the last few minutes on the OFF #23 and can't decide if I like it or not. hm The yellow tint of the cockpit is throwing me off. Do you know who the artist is?

Grandenetti

Used to be known as "The Newsboy Collection," but Borock convinced Goldman to rename it "The Motor City Collection" to provide a bit of familiarity and notoriety about where they derive from.

I know. I was pestering adamstrange about the "L" on the cover as people always think GA books with that are Larsons.

Used to be known as "The Newsboy Collection," but Borock convinced Goldman to rename it "The Motor City Collection" to provide a bit of familiarity and notoriety about where they derive from.

I know. I was pestering adamstrange about the "L" on the cover as people always think GA books with that are Larsons.

It was funny! lol

Ira Schnapp??? Is that a real name?

No, I don't know who designed it.

Ira Schnapp designed some logos for DC -- minor ones like Action Comics, Superman (after Shuster), Adventure Comics, Justice League of America, Green Lantern...

Jack