• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,236 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

I love it!!

But now that you've freed the Phantom Lady after so many years, why bother re-imprisoning her? A little fresh air and 4-mil Mylar would more than show off her features, and preserve her youthful appearance...

^^

I guess I haven't faded yet one more, that's because I'm still scanning, and it's easier to post pictures now;)

I got this at Chicago maybe 9 or 1058d523c0810ed_allgreat13a.thumb.jpg.ad2b179e87b43d352c8b7ee63d7cd3e1.jpg years ago? and I made the mistake of showing it to a few people, who tried to buy it...I had to smack them;)

There might have been one in the thread already, but here is mine.

9 hours ago, SushiX said:

Them sure some prudy books gino!! Awesome!

9 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

@gino2paulus2

Great group shot, Gino! I see you have that Blue Beetle as well:) I had never seen it before either:)

35 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I guess I haven't faded yet one more, that's because I'm still scanning, and it's easier to post pictures now;)

I got this at Chicago maybe 9 or 1058d523c0810ed_allgreat13a.thumb.jpg.ad2b179e87b43d352c8b7ee63d7cd3e1.jpg years ago? and I made the mistake of showing it to a few people, who tried to buy it...I had to smack them;)

There might have been one in the thread already, but here is mine.

Thanks Sha and SushiX!! Awesome stuff per usual Sha that looks like a book that holds true to its title!!

11 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

It's got a bunch of check marks inside, I'm wondering if it's the Cosmic Aeroplane Copy? I guess I'll send it in to be entombed;)

Seems likely.  CA copies are the only GA books I know of that have that. 

1 minute ago, Sqeggs said:

Seems likely.  CA copies are the only GA books I know of that have that. 

Thanks, Tony:) the last one I had (Cosmic Aeroplane, that I had no idea WAS CA;) , had checkmarks and some other notes. This one only has checkmarks, but they do seem to be next to lingerie panels.

Since I'm finding a whole bunch of books I bought years ago that have added enhancements (I'm still grateful for @MrBedrock's class on restoration and  I still have my notes;) It was nice to find something that was better (maybe) than I remembered.