• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Gino, thanks for sharing! Those splash pages are exquisite!!!

(go cubs :-)

Hey now I saw that lol

The funny part is if my Tribe wasn't in the Fall Classic I would be rootin' for the Cubbies!! What a GREAT series it has been so far though I mean Heart Pumping Spectacular!!

and Thanks!! :)

I am kind of Happy that Cleveland gets to win the Series at home now :baiting::D

i'm an inveterate "early fox" guy--they lose me in august '40. i do agree that after a spate of bad books in all the various titles, they do get pretty cool again later. however, having a lot of completist in me, i'd want all the books, and just couldn't get on board collecting those awful ones.

Totally agreed BP some of the middle ones of the runs especially cover wise are pretty BLAH!!!

I too agree that the artwork and covers of the middle Fox books are generally tougher to stomach. The only one I have is a Mystery Men 13 and the only reason I picked it up was because the grade was very high and the price was very low. In hindsight I'm glad I got it, but the cover is still pretty blah...

mysterymen13.jpg

Thanks Corey and BedROCKIN' as usual!! Ive said it before and it applies here as well. Some of your books truly look to be in better shape than some of my New comics :D

I have started to contemplate the reality that you may actually be in possession of a time machine my friend!!!

I too agree that the artwork and covers of the middle Fox books are generally tougher to stomach. The only one I have is a Mystery Men 13 and the only reason I picked it up was because the grade was very high and the price was very low. In hindsight I'm glad I got it, but the cover is still pretty blah...

mysterymen13.jpg

Damn! So, that's your secret. All these years I've been doing it the other way around! :cry:

i'm an inveterate "early fox" guy--they lose me in august '40. i do agree that after a spate of bad books in all the various titles, they do get pretty cool again later. however, having a lot of completist in me, i'd want all the books, and just couldn't get on board collecting those awful ones.

Totally agreed BP some of the middle ones of the runs especially cover wise are pretty BLAH!!!

mysterymen13.jpg

Thanks Corey and BedROCKIN' as usual!! Ive said it before and it applies here as well. Some of your books truly look to be in better shape than some of my New comics :D

I have started to contemplate the reality that you may actually be in possession of a time machine my friend!!!

:gossip: ..... he just knows where all the longboxes are buried :cool: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

mysterymen13.jpg

:gossip: ..... he just knows where all the longboxes are buried :cool: GOD BLESS...

:whistle:

mysterymen13.jpg

:whistle:

It's not who you know, it's who you blow...