• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

jimjum12: thanks.

Have not been to that site for comics research. Will try it. <3

If your criteria for purchasing involves the stories inside.... this site is a must. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yay! (thumbs u to the idea of judging a comic for more than its cover! There's 64 pages of quirky brilliance to be found inside. That website is a great resource to see what you'd be getting.

Hey there. :hi: I've scrolled through this thread and admired all of your amazing collections! Im new to GA in general but have found myself drawn to many fiction house books.This is my first post to this thread since I have officially added my first Fox book to my small but growing collection-Crimes by Women #1! Have a great day everyone, looking forward to seeing more awesome books!

2m2c5qg.jpg

I usually go for the early Foxes, but couldn't resist the wild cover on this later one! Never seen it before. The interiors are a mix of Zoot, Jo-Jo and crime comics, so plenty of GGA inside as well.

marchofcrime.jpg

marchofcrimeback.jpg

Hey there. :hi: I've scrolled through this thread and admired all of your amazing collections! Im new to GA in general but have found myself drawn to many fiction house books.This is my first post to this thread since I have officially added my first Fox book to my small but growing collection-Crimes by Women #1! Have a great day everyone, looking forward to seeing more awesome books!

2m2c5qg.jpg

Nice start "You Crumb!" You will find these habit forming. Welcome to the club!

I usually go for the early Foxes, but couldn't resist the wild cover on this later one! Never seen it before. The interiors are a mix of Zoot, Jo-Jo and crime comics, so plenty of GGA inside as well.

marchofcrime.jpg

marchofcrimeback.jpg

Any Phantom Lady?I've a giant with the other characters that feature her as well.edit..mine is Crime Inc. Edited by porcupine48

I was reviewing the census and came across Fantastic Comics 19, only one graded copy at 0.5. Got to be the lowest highest-graded copy of any book out there!

That is an exceedingly tough book to find and it has an almost identical cover to 18.