• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 107 9.9

238 posts in this topic

I dont know... you seem to know more about comics than me shnotty... that sure was evident with the whole MS 5 thing. before i bid, tell me

do you think this is ok? sure doesnt say it was trimmed in the listing!! 56sp503.jpg

any ideas whether i should bid or not?

Just an update for those following the auction...

I was outbid earlier today... and though I just placed three more bids, I am not currently the high bidder... but as of this moment the high bidder is at his max (my last bid was $283.04 and the bid stands at $285.50).

I've won some interesting auctions in the last two days... including the Action 43 discussed in another thread...

Not sure yet if I will bid higher on this Hulk 107 book or not...

That's typical of you, Doyle. Having to resort to photocrop manufacturing a "trimmed" book. That's the way it looks in the auction? I believe I posted 3 examples in the thread your Lou Costello-ish buddy, Aman, started in the General section that were manufactured the exact same way.

Not the way you presented the #56 here, with half the comic cropped off, but the way all 4 comics, the three examples your bud didn't use and the one you were using as your target, were presented, unedited by you in the original auctions.

Hell of a try at presenting evidence that you fraudulently manipulated here, and on the other thread I might add, to try proving your case.

Shouldn't you be resting? Do you really want to move around the house so much right now. You're going to need a Stanley Steamer to get the dark stains out of your carpet once you recuperate if you keep this up and don't lay down or sit on your inflatable Doyle donut.

You're a very troubled, overly fixated individual! Which trimmed books did you buy from Comic-Keys? I forgot, Doyle? Which restored and overgraded comic did you just buy on Ebay from which seller, Doyle? Shouldn't all your anger be spent on the person that just violated you repeatedly with an MS 5? Or are you that forgiving? Or did you enjoy your ride on the old Reading Railroad?

My phone number is 250-963-7476.If your one sided mind can look in your phone book you will find that is a number in western Canada.Ill be waiting here for you to phone me and confirm and then wait for your appology. ( : Is that direct enough for you?

In reference to dillmeister

Too many conspiracy theorists spoil the conspiracy. Leave the guy alone. He posted his phone number and, if it is a correct number, then it is legit. I posted his name , address, and cross street but it got pulled. I'll tell you he is in Prince George, BC Canada, and his last name is Barnes. His cross street is Blackburn Rd.I could find out his age, what car he drives and past history but what difference does is make. This stuff will scare new board members away.

The bottom line is who cares.

Tomega

That's typical of you, Doyle. Having to resort to photocrop manufacturing a "trimmed" book.

I know. Sad isnt it? Tell me, how do you manufacture your "trimmed" books?

That's the way it looks in the auction?

I believe so!! why have you seen a similar auction with a book resembling this one? the way you speak, its almost like you recognize this particular book. HMMM, no it couldnt be. you are doing such a great job at tricking all of us rubes, we would never assume you had seen This book before. In parting, let me just say what fun it has been speaking with you Snotty! Such an informed member of the comic community is a true treasure! You sure are a true expert especially when it comes to the subject of comic keys. almost like you know each other intimately. my only hope is that as i rise tomorrow, refreshed and renewed, that the powers that be seem fit to ban you again so that you can come back yet again as some other hackneyed dolt persona who spends three posts in the "getting to know you" phase then proceeds to vehemently and rabidly flail about with the comickeys flag, trying to pound everyone into believeing (or caring about) what a great business man you are.

I could find out his age, what car he drives and past history but what difference does is make.

Hey, while you're at it, could you track down Sally Hansen for me? I had some more comics to trade her... and just the coat closet for the transaction... tongue.gif

I think that if everyone just ignores Mr snotskis posts he will hopefully go away.From what Ive seen the only reason he posts is to evoke a response from someone.Whomever he is seems to only get satisfaction from people responding to his posts.Perhaps if you ignore him he will go away?Just my thoughts.As much as I find him entertaining I hate to egg on a person with a mental illness which is what Im seeing happening.Just my opinion of course and perhaps wrong.Maybe the posters here want to watch someone lose their mind online.Lord knows weve watched poor Matt Murdock do it for years. ( :

Please post my past history Lighthouse as I can barely remember most of it myself.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I was referring to my own past there dill... and a well-documented trade I made in the 2nd grade coatroom... smile.gif

Figured if tomega was up for some recon anyway, I might as well ask... tongue.gif

Good post, Dillweed! Resorting to creating a new user name (Mr.Snotskis) will win instant Board approval. It's also the sure sign of an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who has to resort to 2nd grade tactics to create a put-down.

Here's more ideas for you along those lines. I came up with these by hitting myself in the temple with a large ladel:

Joanna = HoHanna

Aman = NotaMan

Dillmeister = DillWeed or "dare I say it" ____weed

Doyle = ___boil

Boy, that was creative and fun. Maybe you and Doyle are on to something with that second grade hijinks. Not exactly mensa material are you, DillPickle? Possibly menses material.

I just gave you five stars for being smart enough to type.

I could find out his age, what car he drives and past history but what difference does is make.

Hey, while you're at it, could you track down Sally Hansen for me? I had some more comics to trade her... and just the coat closet for the transaction... tongue.gif

Sure, unfortunately there are a lot of Hansens in Oregon although there are only 2 Sally Hansen and 2 with the first initial S with registered phone numbers. Which Hansen were you looking for -the one in : Springfield, Coos Bay, Beaverton, or Portland OR? There are another six with the name Sally Hansen who do not own registered phones or are unlisted and it would take more time.

SALLY HANSEN n/a Available n/a n/a OR

SALLY A HANSEN Available n/a Background Check born 1939 OR

SALLY J HANSEN Available n/a Background Check born September n 1953 OR

SALLY J HANSEN Available n/a Background Check June born 1945 OR

SALLY J HANSEN Available Available Background Check nornJune 1945 OR

SALLY J HANSEN Available Available Background Check 1945 OR

SALLY A HANSEN Available Available Background Check August 1955 OR

SALLY HANSEN Available n/a Background Check n/a OR

SALLY A HANSEN Available Available Background Check n/a OR

SALLY J HANSEN Available Available Background Check 1945 OR

There are another 52 S. Hansens born between 1946 and 1977 in Oregon.

Computers are amazing. grin.gif

Tom

That's amazing...

Actually, the last time I saw Sally was when I moved away from Santa Ana, CA in 1977... And she has yet to sign up at classmates.com... although there is always hope...

I spent about 20 minutes a few months ago looking for her, while I was updating my genealogy stuff from Campobello Island, New Brunswick... not that she was ever there... but I had all the search access at that point...

Didn't find her... but I did track down a buddy of mine who is teaching at the University of Northern Iowa, so it wasn't a total loss...

Looks like the Major is saving his dollars on the phone call to prove himself wrong so he can overpay on another book on ebay.Its sad that people will take only a second to accuse someone and yet not take the two minutes it takes to vindicate them.Makes you wonder why you dont get many new posters here.Not like they are going to be raked over the coals or anything. ( :

I'm just going to go ahead and make something SO clear that even you will be able to understand it:

You = Shammer. You may not be the same person, but you are working together to... what? Somehow attempt to prove that Shammer isn't completely out of his skull? Good luck. I don't need to call you to prove that you "two" are in bed together. Hell, even I will believe that Shammer has ONE friend in the world who will go on to a message board and lie for him. I mean, the rest of his life is a lie... why not?

Major Im sorry that even giving you all the facts that you could possibly ask for could not convince you of my integrity.I am not in bed with said Hammer and never would be unless of course he wanted to buy something from me for a reasonable price and do whatever it is he does to his books.Ive never met the man & probably dont want to(unless of course he wants to buy all of my books at a reasonable price) and would never use him as a reference to sell my books.I could probably counter your trolling attack on me with some other childish remarks with no substance but I will let the others decide.To reiterate: I have lived in the city mentioned all my life, I have entered the USA 4 times in my life all for vacation type reasons.I have never bought nor sold a comic on ebay.I have never bid on a comic on ebay.I have never heard of Mr. Dupcak or any of his aliases till I started reading this board.I have no intention of dealing with Mr. Dupcak or any of his aliases unless any of the above mentioned conditions are met.I actually joined this board to let another member know I had a book he might be interested in.

I will admit to jumping into a heated discussion not realising that I had come with a knife to a gun fight.If this isnt enough to convince you Im sorry Major.I know you love a good fight but if you truly believe any of the accusations youve made against me are true then you are a very closed minded person.I fully realize you will make a post refuting anything I have said and probably again accuse me of sleeping with the enemy but I think that all you would be doing is putting yourself on the same level as the person of everyones contempt and would look no better than he does.

Im not going to fall for the trolling so dont get your hopes up that Im going to answer more of your posts trying to vindicate myself so that youve got something to do this weekend.Thanks for listening and hopefully I can contribute to the board on a far less negative thread. ( : 893blahblah.gif