• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Maybe start a totally new thread... hm

Anyone care to recap what's gone before? I really, really don't want to read the other 35 pages.

You know what? Really really read the whole thing. If it is too much all at once then just take a few pages at a atime. Take a freaking month. But read the whole thing.

It is like asking "Could someone just sum up this absolutely hilarious comedy routine for me?" doh!

Edited by povertyrow

Time for a bump on this.

For folks not aorund when this epic was created - the real meat starts with Joanna's posts as she just keeps adding to the story.

I think the real meat starts with the first post, Dusty Crusterson!

Slumming, my young friend? I have Gewurtztremainer and Thai food (Satay Chicken, Duck with spinach and Beef/chicken/prawn fried rice). THAT is the REAL meat! mmmmmmmmm :cloud9:

PS - how you been? Good to see you here!

Maybe start a totally new thread... hm

Anyone care to recap what's gone before? I really, really don't want to read the other 35 pages.

You know what? Really really read the whole thing. If it is too much all at once then just take a few pages at a atime. Take a freaking month. But read the whole thing.

It is like asking "Could someone just sum up this absolutely hilarious comedy routine for me?" doh!

Didn't someone do a redux of that thread where Joanna's posts were reposted without all of our comments?

Yup, there's a thread where only the story is posted. Unfortunately, my watched threads got wiped out, so I don't have it marked anymore.

It's nice to know some of you are still interested in this thread. Whodathunkit?

-- Joanna

Hi Greggy. Miss me?
Yes :(

Did you miss me, Human Sprain?

No

Yes you did! :golfclap:

I miss the Major but not the pale doppleganger that replaced him.