• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

I think the slabbed copy just has tanning on the interior edges of the paper.....

??

Not sure on that one, but mine is definitely a square (i.e. not fading or tanning).

scan...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's in a Fortress and the whole thing will not fit my scanner. I'll try to scan the area in question later this morning.

As some of you might know, I try to complete an entire series per year...last year I managed to complete FF#1 - #520 by getting #1 four days before the end of the year, the year before that Avengers #1 - #500...and so on ever since I started collecting in 2001.

For 2007 I had set my sights on Amazing Spider-man, but when Summer came round I realised it probably would't happen this year due to too many books still to buy...but I kept plugging away, and now I'm just 7 books short of #1 - #500.

Still don't think it will happen, but I am glad I managed to pick up this puppy last week :

FRONT.jpg

cloud9.gif

As some of you might know, I try to complete an entire series per year...last year I managed to complete FF#1 - #520 by getting #1 four days before the end of the year, the year before that Avengers #1 - #500...and so on ever since I started collecting in 2001.

For 2007 I had set my sights on Amazing Spider-man, but when Summer came round I realised it probably would't happen this year due to too many books still to buy...but I kept plugging away, and now I'm just 7 books short of #1 - #500.

Still don't think it will happen, but I am glad I managed to pick up this puppy last week :

FRONT.jpg

cloud9.gif

hail.gif

cloud9.gif

Congrats on the Spidey 1!!!

So - what issues are you still missing & what's next after Spidey?!

Best of luck in finishing the latest run. thumbsup2.gif

Congrats on the Spidey 1!!!

So - what issues are you still missing & what's next after Spidey?!

Best of luck in finishing the latest run. thumbsup2.gif

Oh, just a bunch of cheap ones.... 2,3,4,8,13,14 & 20 crazy.giftonofbricks.gif

And once I'm done with ASM...well don't know really.

There's not a whole lot left which is somewhat affordable, I have most of the Marvels which I want, still thinking about getting a JIM collection going as I already have all the Thors...

But after that it would have to be DC..

I've nearly completed Batman #200 - #400....so maybe I'll try and get Batman #100 - #400... or who knows maybe even further down.

But I don't see myself ever completing one of the major DC series though frown.gif