• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

Barton, stop posting junk and gaze upon shear beauty.

No drooling.

ASM118CGC18.jpg

this is an awesome copy! Seriously. Yea, we can all love and appreciate HG books, but lets be real, if they could talk, what stories would those books tell?

CGC 9.6 "Well, my owner came into the store and bought me and my four brothers. took us home and put four of us in a dark drawer. we were there for a very looooooong time"

CGC 1.8 "My owner picked me up at the store, put me in his back pocket, we went and got ice cream, then his mom yelled at him for coming home after dark, so she grabbed me and threw me across the room!"

No drooling.

ASM118CGC18.jpg

this is an awesome copy! Seriously. Yea, we can all love and appreciate HG books, but lets be real, if they could talk, what stories would those books tell?

CGC 9.6 "Well, my owner came into the store and bought me and my four brothers. took us home and put four of us in a dark drawer. we were there for a very looooooong time"

CGC 1.8 "My owner picked me up at the store, put me in his back pocket, we went and got ice cream, then his mom yelled at him for coming home after dark, so she grabbed me and threw me across the room!"

lol:applause:

No drooling.

ASM118CGC18.jpg

lol:applause:

Awesome, and dead on the truth. Thanks for the laugh, I'm smiling. :roflmao:

I was thinking of putting together a run of ASMs that should never have been slabbed...like this 114.

If I can't roll like Barton, I may as well get the distinction of having the lowest grade slabbed set in existence.

No drooling.

ASM118CGC18.jpg

I still say that's a rare #114, it's straighter than mine or his. (thumbs u

The centering was the first thing I noticed!