• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

Paging JIMJUM! I have liberated your copy of ASM 4. It sits proudly in my collection now as a copy with no need of upgrade!

ASM4.jpg

The colours are really popping on that one. Probably the best raw copy I've seen, congrats! :cloud9:

It's been a good couple weeks for me & ASM's. Got these two a few days ago as well. Didn't really expect to win but auctions not ending in the evening tend to go well. :)

scan0002_zpsaagaq8ko.jpg

scan0003_zpsu8ijc9uh.jpg

Been putting a couple books in the PGM forum and one in the ASM1 club, thought I'd show 'em here too, if that's all right. :D

ASM1 bought from Bob Sidebottom years ago:

ASM1_zpsfb9iyc54.jpg

ASM121 - off the drug store rack; shame about the ULFC. Those old comic spinners were unforgiving.

ASM121_zpszz56jgxk.jpg

ASM122 from the same drug store

ASM122_zps3tinbmek.jpg

ASM129 also from my corner drug store. Well, not really a corner. more like the end of a strip mall :)

ASM129_zpsnoxqvqua.jpg

Just received this in the mail from a fellow boardie. Love the date stamp. :cloud9:

e9kYoRqh.jpg

Ov2uAuLh.jpg

.... one of the best :cloud9: ....... I sold my Spidey run a while back(...again) and am now wanting them back...... one day I'll learn and just keep them. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just received this in the mail from a fellow boardie. Love the date stamp. :cloud9:

e9kYoRqh.jpg

Ov2uAuLh.jpg

.... one of the best :cloud9: ....... I sold my Spidey run a while back(...again) and am now wanting them back...... one day I'll learn and just keep them. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks, Jimbo. I noticed you picked up that raw #25 from Bri the other day. Great pickup!

I only need a few more to complete my 1-20. Finding a solid 4.0 #2 is proving to be difficult!