• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,450 posts in this topic

Do any of you know the issue in which i can find the panel that is on this shirt?

Spiderman_FTANG_Gray_Shirt2_POP.jpg

amazing spider-man 54 page 16

Thank you for providing me with the answer I seek. Though I don't have that issue, I will take your word for it.

Do any of you know the issue in which i can find the panel that is on this shirt?

Spiderman_FTANG_Gray_Shirt2_POP.jpg

amazing spider-man 54 page 16

Thank you for providing me with the answer I seek. Though I don't have that issue, I will take your word for it.

I won spidey 54 a few weeks ago slabbed and coincidentally had just deslabbed it minutes before you asked the question. It was at the top of the stack off newly acquired spidey books. Too bad i didn't start there though i started at #75 because the cover has a similar looking window on it so I thought the odds were higher it was in that issue.

i was convinced by the way spidey looked and the "FTANG" sound effect that it was from that era so i gave a look being as the books were right next to me. I learned something as well from this- Spidey sure did crash through a lot of windows during the romita days!

yesterday i received spideys 88,89,&105 from Foolkiller. This completes my amazing spider-man run of 1-137 :banana:

To celebrate I will post a copy of what is probably my favorite book in the run- I just love the story plus the way Ditko drew all the gadgets in this one.

DSCN0794.jpg

Not to mention #5 is the first single digit spidey I ever owned! got a 4.5-5.0 at a convntion in seattle in 1999!

This copy has moved on from my collection :sorry: but i am just too lazy to scan either of my remaining copies - lol