• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

joining the fun and posting pics of a few nice high grade ASM I've collected. The ASM 15 has moved the most in price I think largely due to speculation that Kraven the Hunter may appear in future films.

ASM #19 8.5 - from comiclink 2015 auction

ASM #7 9.0 - from comicconnect event auction 2015

ASM #21 9.4 comiclink 2015 auction

ASM #15 7.5

IMG_0434_zpstrw0wowt.jpg

Lovely book ent! Funny when I was a kid 122 was the bigger book and even though I love both covers I think 122 is my favorite. Hope you have a copy to pair with this gem!

I know they aren't Silver, but you boys don't seem to be sticklers about that stuff when looking at good solid Spidey books! :)

POOuw9Xh.jpg

raw, but nice...

asm5.jpg

me likey :applause:

I sold my ASM 5 to help for an Adventure 79! I need to find another copy in about 6.0!!!

One of my favorite all time spidey stories is #6. I enjoy that story so much i almost wish That the lizard was a one shot and they never made another issue about him as no other story comes close! Still if that was the case I would never have gotten to own this :

spidey%2044_zpsr91ccwl6.jpg

One of my favorite all time spidey stories is #6. I enjoy that story so much i almost wish That the lizard was a one shot and they never made another issue about him as no other story comes close! Still if that was the case I would never have gotten to own this :

spidey%2044_zpsr91ccwl6.jpg

My birthday book (thumbs u

always been a fan of 77 as it was one of my earliest Spider-man reads

recently purchased that issue to complete my run but still haven't read it. In fact i got a beautiful copy from Comicana but forgot to snap up their scan before it dosappeared.

:sorry: as much as I would love to show it off - too lazy today.

Hey, I have one of those. :whee:

scan0066_zpssbcja2hy.jpg

Most expensive book I've bought. Had buyer's regret for about a week after but now I'm so glad I pulled the trigger on it. My scanner doesn't do it justice though, it seems to magnify every tiny flaw. :(