• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,748 posts in this topic

a 9.0 #7 is just about as cool as a 9.0 #11, which has sorta become my favorite early cover.

ff11-1.jpg

:cloud9:

..... favorite earliest FF cover is like choosing between Raquel, Bridgett, Natalie, Liz, and Marilyn ...... though a high grade 11 is beyond beautiful.... but then 7 :luhv: 8 :luhv: 13 :luhv: 1 :luhv: 16 :luhv: 18 :luhv::ohnoez::ohnoez::whee: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah, that's a tough call!

Hard to ignore the sentiment one holds for a favorite and judge objectively.

I may have to say 6.

....I was going to edit my post to include 6 as well..... something cool about a green Doom and a Subby with the red speedos..... and that fish eye horizon effect is :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

I may have to say 6.

....I was going to edit my post to include 6 as well..... something cool about a green Doom and a Subby with the red speedos..... and that fish eye horizon effect is :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

'sup Jimbo :hi:

I always love coming back to this thread. Wish I still had some pretty FFs to show off...

I may have to say 6.

I always love coming back to this thread. Wish I still had some pretty FFs to show off...

... don't feel bad bro..... I had an unexpected employment upheaval at the first of last year and had to sell a lot of my grave warming books..... all I've got at the moment are decent copies of 13, 22, 64, and 109 :sorry: ... but there's always tomorrow :foryou: GOD BLESS...

.... I keep waiting for this FF "crash" I keep hearing about.... you know, due to the weak movie...... (shrug)

I may have to say 6.

... don't feel bad bro..... I had an unexpected employment upheaval at the first of last year and had to sell a lot of my grave warming books..... all I've got at the moment are decent copies of 13, 22, 64, and 109 :sorry: ... but there's always tomorrow :foryou: GOD BLESS...

.... I keep waiting for this FF "crash" I keep hearing about.... you know, due to the weak movie...... (shrug)

I love 13...hated selling my 9.0 :cry:

I may have to say 6.

I love 13...hated selling my 9.0 :cry:

.... I have to ALWAYS have a 13....... a 6.5 is what I have now.... to me, that comic was the birth of the Cosmic Age :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

#64 – My copy? :)

Now that you have talked about the most beautiful early covers, I agree that #6 is wonderful… It’s probably the one I have in lowest grade… it appears decent but cover was removed (not detached, it could even be re-stapled) from the book and the inside has binder holes along the spine… One day I will probably upgrade, but since it came as a freebie with my #5 I could not be happier… :cloud9:

Subby in red speedos to match the color scheme… :cloud9:

ueCUjZyh.jpg