• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,732 posts in this topic

Some pick ups in Bmore for this thread:

FF50cgc75_zpsworhkhoy.jpg

And, not Silver Age, but it's an FF (with a Surfer cover). Actually bought this over a 9.6 of the same book as this one had a brighter cover (that it was much less was a bonus).

ff121cgc90_zpsexsy5o03.jpg

Does anyone know what this comic is? It looks like it's issue #3, but I can't find it online anywhere. Saw it included in an online auction - but they didn't respond to my question about it... Sorry for the bad picture this was all I could grab off their auction site.

Cr21WN2WYAELuiE.jpg

Does anyone know what this comic is? It looks like it's issue #3, but I can't find it online anywhere. Saw it included in an online auction - but they didn't respond to my question about it... Sorry for the bad picture this was all I could grab off their auction site.

Cr21WN2WYAELuiE.jpg

That's on the back cover of the first index issue (below), an unpublished version of the cover of issue #3.

1108481.jpg