• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,712 posts in this topic

Damn. Bob maybe picked that up in SD? 9.8 copies of FF 1-10 are so rare...I think there are 5 total? Sheesh.

I just picked up a fantastic FF #1 from Bob -- he always gets great stuff. I will post it on the boards when it arrives.

Dan

Damn. Bob maybe picked that up in SD? 9.8 copies of FF 1-10 are so rare...I think there are 5 total? Sheesh.

I just picked up a fantastic FF #1 from Bob -- he always gets great stuff. I will post it on the boards when it arrives.

Dan

..... maybe Bob found the Time Machine I hide in some underbrush there a few years ago..... and couldn't remember where I had parked it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Dan

Bob is a great guy to deal with. On or off the boards.

i vote the other way, but concede reasonable minds can differ over this tuff, tuff call.

I hadn't considered thinking about it reasonably...I usually just go with my default settings. :grin:

Kidding aside; I just sold off the vast majority of my 1-150 ASM run, but the Master Planner Trilogy stays right here with me! :headbang:

i vote the other way, but concede reasonable minds can differ over this tuff, tuff call.

I hadn't considered thinking about it reasonably...I usually just go with my default settings. :grin:

Kidding aside; I just sold off the vast majority of my 1-150 ASM run, but the Master Planner Trilogy stays right here with me! :headbang:

choosing between those two arcs would be like choosing between Pizza or Chinese...... two totally different things. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I still don't have #49 but thanks to Claudio I now have my first #48 at long last. :cloud9:

scan0002_zpsx4lp43ju.jpg

I also picked up a nice #86

scan0003_zpsk44kdqp4.jpg

and a very sweet #91

scan0004_zpsffspg55z.jpg

from him. Which means my 52-111 run is now complete thanks to Claudio, Kaspar and other board members. :luhv: