• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,693 posts in this topic

I wonder what happened to all the Massachusets FF's ? Marnin told me once that the were sold off early on....you never see them for sale.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo( a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here's the third and last of my Massachusetts FFs. Sure wish I had more of them, as they've got great colors and pages:

FF14.jpg

I wonder what happened to all the Massachusets FF's ? Marnin told me once that the were sold off early on....you never see them for sale.GOD BLESS...

Here's the third and last of my Massachusetts FFs. Sure wish I had more of them, as they've got great colors and pages:

FF14.jpg

:o(worship)

Thought I'd post my 9.4s...Just noticed that FF 75 CGC 9.4 went for $449...WOW! Think I paid about $20 bucks for my copy about 5 years ago...

That was me meh

Though for a W pages, Northland copy I thought it was a very reasonable price all things considered.

Recently prices have taken a step up, and holding out for a 9.6 looks to be a very long wait... and will be decidely 3-4 times as pricey, at least!

must be a stunning copy, can you post a pic ??

fantasticfour77.jpg

(thumbs u

Thought I'd post my 9.4s...Just noticed that FF 75 CGC 9.4 went for $449...WOW! Think I paid about $20 bucks for my copy about 5 years ago...

That was me meh

Though for a W pages, Northland copy I thought it was a very reasonable price all things considered.

Recently prices have taken a step up, and holding out for a 9.6 looks to be a very long wait... and will be decidely 3-4 times as pricey, at least!

must be a stunning copy, can you post a pic ??

fantasticfour77.jpg

(thumbs u

look at those colors :cloud9:

:applause:

FF14.jpg

Hey Jimbo,

NICE book, any interest in selling it? :-0)

Steve

FF14.jpg

Hey Jimbo,

NICE book, any interest in selling it? :-0)

Steve

The 3 Mass FFs weren't posted by Jimbo. :baiting:

FF14.jpg

Beautiful copy.

FF14.jpg

Beautiful copy.

:takeit::headbang:

Can't let the FF thread drop to the SECOND PAGE.....so I thought I'd post a link to this PERFECTLY centered FF 13 CGC 8.5 that just came up on Clink.Super color, too. If I hadn't just got one....this is nicer than mine.Someone should snag this.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Can't let the FF thread drop to the SECOND PAGE.....so I thought I'd post a link to this PERFECTLY centered FF 13 CGC 8.5 that just came up on Clink.Super color, too. If I hadn't just got one....this is nicer than mine.Someone should snag this.GOD BLESS...

Happy with the one I got, Jimbo.

FF13NL.jpg

Best drawing of the Thing?

The Thing has always been my favourite comic book character but, since I started reading the FF at around issue 40, I could never get used to the Thing artwork in the first few FF issues. I think The Thing artwork on the cover of issue 91 is superb.

Alan

62386.jpg.ea652e349b20d23a2e75df21c1c8f0d8.jpg

Best drawing of the Thing?

The Thing has always been my favourite comic book character but, since I started reading the FF at around issue 40, I could never get used to the Thing artwork in the first few FF issues. I think The Thing artwork on the cover of issue 91 is superb.

Alan

I enjoyed this story arc which centered around the Thing in the arena on another planet. Nice looking copy glasgap.

I agree 100% that Ben's look wasn't all the way there until Sinnott began inking him. The "Skrull Gangster World" story is a huge sentimental favorite of mine and I love the art of that era. I think The Thing looked best in the issues following the "Him" story (FF 65&66) and before #94.

Just a personal preferrance.

Happy with the one I got, Jimbo.

FF13NL.jpg

NICE....I think that would be a good stopping point with FF 13...COVER STOCK LOOKS SHARP......GOD BLESS...