• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CL's October Golden Age auction looks to be a good one...

361 posts in this topic

I put a max bid of $826 on the Action #37 CGC 6.0. The book guides for $516. Josh got this book on eBay just 8 months ago for $517.50. Tonight it sold for $899.

Amazing.

Actually, I consigned that book to Josh for this auction - but it sounds right that I purchased it on ebay 8 months ago for that price (but I don't keep track so I'm not sure). How did you know - from looking at GPA? It's a very nice looking 6.0 in my opinion.

-Peter

Wow, that's weird. I could have sworn this was the book I was the underbidder on back in February. My (apparently faulty) memory was that Josh had won it. I emailed him to ask if he was going to offer it on Comiclink, but he responded that no, he was buying Actions for his personal collection. I must have been thinking of a different issue of Action. foreheadslap.gif

Peter, if you have any other Actions for sale, let me know. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif And congrats on a great result from that auction. It certainly is a nice copy for a 6.0. I wonder who the new owner is?

I put a max bid of $826 on the Action #37 CGC 6.0. The book guides for $516. Josh got this book on eBay just 8 months ago for $517.50. Tonight it sold for $899.

Amazing.

Actually, I consigned that book to Josh for this auction - but it sounds right that I purchased it on ebay 8 months ago for that price (but I don't keep track so I'm not sure). How did you know - from looking at GPA? It's a very nice looking 6.0 in my opinion.

-Peter

Wow, that's weird. I could have sworn this was the book I was the underbidder on back in February. My (apparently faulty) memory was that Josh had won it. I emailed him to ask if he was going to offer it on Comiclink, but he responded that no, he was buying Actions for his personal collection. I must have been thinking of a different issue of Action. foreheadslap.gif

Peter, if you have any other Actions for sale, let me know. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif And congrats on a great result from that auction. It certainly is a nice copy for a 6.0. I wonder who the new owner is?

Actually, I just got back 3 actions from cgc the 40-60 range, they all graded between 5.5 and 6.5 I think. Josh has them because they were supposed to be in this auction but didn't get graded in time. If you're seriously interested I could get them back from him (or at least get scans). LMK.

-Peter