• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CL's October Golden Age auction looks to be a good one...

361 posts in this topic

No I won't be chasing those Subby's so they are all yours. thumbsup2.gif

I bid over guide on some of the Sub-Mariners and I have yet to win an auction. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Curious to know which issues, drop me a PM later. I spent enough on this one book so I'm out of the running for the rest of these.

All of the anti-commie covers.

Curious to know which issues, drop me a PM later. I spent enough on this one book so I'm out of the running for the rest of these.

All of the anti-commie covers.

Yeah there are a couple of nice copies in there that don't surface too often in high grade. Had to make a tough choice, finish the Atlas run or chase down a few grails.

I'm still going to try for the Superman #6 & #11, though they are well past their OS values already. Hoping to win at least one of them.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Officially giving up on #11...it's up to $550 already... 893whatthe.gif

Threw in my bid on #6. We'll see... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Anyone bidding on Phantom Lady 17?

They have a Phantom Lady 17? 893whatthe.gif

Quick! Send me the link! wink.gif

Well, I just won the Rangers Comics #66 CGC 9.0, for almost double guide.. When I get it, anyone want to buy my VG undercopy?

http://www.comiclink.com/./Auctions/item.asp?id=654084

Congrats! That's an awesome book! I was thinking of bidding on it but my bids are already starting to add up. 893applaud-thumb.gif

17 minutes. Will I get sniped?

Not by me you won't (best of luck, Jeff...it'll be Thrilling if you win)!

I prevailed on the Fight 1 yesterday - super nice pages are hard to overlook, even in lower grades.

STEVE

Okay, here's what I got. The #44 went for $500 less than the Crippen copy, also an 8.0, just a few months ago. Probably one of the top 5 Schomburg Nedor war covers. How could I pass it up?

RAD0A7622006104_221648.jpg

The #46 is a cover that I've always liked. I love homefront war covers...

RAD9EA722006104_221651.jpg

Okay, here's what I got. The #44 went for $500 less than the Crippen copy, also an 8.0, just a few months ago. Probably one of the top 5 Schomburg Nedor war covers. How could I pass it up?

RAD0A7622006104_221648.jpg

The #46 is a cover that I've always liked. I love homefront war covers...

RAD9EA722006104_221651.jpg

Great pick-ups. I snagged the first Commando Cubs issue, couldn't resist at that price. wink.gif

I actually won three books, and were it not for the system logging me out during the final seconds of bidding, I probably would've won that Venus # 10 (which went for a song! frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif)

There was a lot of great second-tier stuff that went pretty cheap. I'm not so sure I'd be eager to consign to a Comiclink auction in the future.