• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

If I ever make an Adventure run (yea right- maybe 20 years from now :frustrated: ) it will be from 31 and on - not too interested in the funny cover years. And it would go from 31-102 only.

Yannis, based on your comment, I can only assume that you have not looked closely at the covers to New Adventure nos. 22-30. They represent Flessel at his finest. In particular nos. 26-29. Here's one example:

:golfclap:

is that your copy Brian?

B.

9.0 is unbelievable for an early Adventure. Next year sometime I want to start filling the holes (at least finish up all the issues in the 30s). Any leads anyone? And then after go into the Sandman issues.

If I ever make an Adventure run (yea right- maybe 20 years from now :frustrated: ) it will be from 31 and on - not too interested in the funny cover years. And it would go from 31-102 only.

Yannis, based on your comment, I can only assume that you have not looked closely at the covers to New Adventure nos. 22-30. They represent Flessel at his finest. In particular nos. 26-29. Here's one example:

is that your copy Brian?

B.

Ben, although my name is not Brian, that is my NA #28. :)

is that your copy Brian?

B.

Ben, although my name is not Brian, that is my NA #28. :)

Sorry Peter, my bad :sorry:

I would love to own a high grade Adv one day. The 5.5 is the best one I have so far...... early issues in high grade are almost extinct like dinosaurs.

Your #34 is a beautiful book any of us would love to own. Great page quality too.

Thanks, its a nice copy for its age. Happy it came back a 5.5, was hoping for a little better but what can you do, that was the grade before as well.

How many 34s have there been I wonder. I have seen like only 1 before, but cannot remember beyond that.

I would love to own a high grade Adv one day. The 5.5 is the best one I have so far...... early issues in high grade are almost extinct like dinosaurs.

Your #34 is a beautiful book any of us would love to own. Great page quality too.

Thanks, its a nice copy for its age. Happy it came back a 5.5, was hoping for a little better but what can you do, that was the grade before as well.

How many 34s have there been I wonder. I have seen like only 1 before, but cannot remember beyond that.

Not many copies of that issue have come to market. The 9.4 Mile High copy was sold through Heritage in 2002.

Really? I haven't checked the CGC census to see how many there are out there. Is it possible it could be as rare as say the 26? People in the past used to say the 26 was common and now look at it. Of course I am only presuming. Do not know how many there are out there in total. I have only seen one since I can remember.

AdventureGroupPic005.jpg

Has been a while but since I recently added another Adv (51) might as well make a bigger group shot. Thanks legacy... Now hopefully the money will be there by next month so I can ( :wishluck: ) win the 40..... meaning for all you non- Adv collectors out there please ;) .... you know