• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

AdventureGroupPic005.jpg

Has been a while but since I recently added another Adv (51) might as well make a bigger group shot. Thanks legacy... Now hopefully the money will be there by next month so I can ( :wishluck: ) win the 40..... meaning for all you non- Adv collectors out there please ;) .... you know

Great group shot.....probably my favorite DC title.... :applause:

Adventures001.jpg

Got these today........ Not the Gas mask Sandman but pretty cool covers for the later Adventures!

Adventures002.jpg

Now they are off for Joe Simon to sign..... along with my Cap (ahhhhhh, Signature series books, how special they are.... :luhv: )

Adventures001.jpg

Got these today........ Not the Gas mask Sandman but pretty cool covers for the later Adventures!

Adventures002.jpg

Now they are off for Joe Simon to sign..... along with my Cap (ahhhhhh, Signature series books, how special they are.... :luhv: )

Great books! Where is Joe Simon signing? He is getting up there in age these days. I had him sign my Brother Power the Geek once, nice guy.

Adventures001.jpg

Adventures002.jpg

Great books! Where is Joe Simon signing? He is getting up there in age these days. I had him sign my Brother Power the Geek once, nice guy.

Right here in NY, have to have the books in by tomorrow morning.... will be up early to do so. Just to have a few of these signed by Joe is simply amazing!

That 95 is amazing....too bad about the signature as for me that would ruin the book...but....I know this is just a personal taste thing....different strokes for different folks....congrats on the pickups (thumbs u

I do not think that having the artist sign his work would mean that it would ruin the book. Especially if it is signed in a nice little corner. I would not sign all my books but just a few in order to have something special directly from the artist.

That 95 is amazing....too bad about the signature as for me that would ruin the book...but....I know this is just a personal taste thing....different strokes for different folks....congrats on the pickups (thumbs u

I do not think that having the artist sign his work would mean that it would ruin the book. Especially if it is signed in a nice little corner. I would not sign all my books but just a few in order to have something special directly from the artist.

Just personal taste...no offense intended. If the artist signed the book back in the 40's that would be one thing but to take a book now that has survived in that amazing condition and have it inked would be a no no for me....just me not you, you own the book and should enjoy it however you see fit. (thumbs u