• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

Just came today, so time to get this thread going again. Such a tough book, highest CGC graded by far From the Nicky Cage collection :whee:

IMG_0903.jpg

It will be missed :eyeroll:

Along with a few others? :shy:

Cross posting from the Have a Cigar thread

Adventure Comics #52

My favorite of the 10 Hourman covers. Love the colors on this. Detroit Trolley copy.

AdventureComics52CGCF60.jpg

Baily covers :cloud9:

I wonder how Whiz Comics would have turned out, if Baily would have drawn the Cap covers hm

Cross posting from the Have a Cigar thread

Adventure Comics #52

My favorite of the 10 Hourman covers. Love the colors on this. Detroit Trolley copy.

AdventureComics52CGCF60.jpg

Baily covers :cloud9:

I wonder how Whiz Comics would have turned out, if Baily would have drawn the Cap covers hm

baily kicked arse for sure

I know demand is way down for these pre-hero books, they're overpriced in the Guide anyway, the issues kinda suck too... but I thought "What the hey?", so I picked this up in a trade yesterday.

ADV33.jpg

I know demand is way down for these pre-hero books, they're overpriced in the Guide anyway, the issues kinda suck too... but I thought "What the hey?", so I picked this up in a trade yesterday.

ADV33.jpg

collect what you like (thumbs u

Very nice and better yet picked up in trade! From what I've been reading on boards these books have low demand and are overpriced in OSPG. With no Sandman, Batman or Spectre, these books are kind of lame! Maybe I'll be tempted to pick up one or two heavily discounted copies from future Sales threads. :shy:

...these books are kind of lame!

And common as all heck, too. I mean, there are 2 copies coming up in Heritage next month - c'mon!

I would have been better off trading for his 9.8 CGC run of Marvel Fanfare... what was I thinking? doh!

...these books are kind of lame!

And common as all heck, too. I mean, there are 2 copies coming up in Heritage next month - c'mon!

I would have been better off trading for his 9.8 CGC run of Marvel Fanfare... what was I thinking? doh!

You should sell me your totally lame #39. :baiting:

It is totally lame you're right; I just assumed that in this market nobody would want it.

Adv39.jpg

I will trade you for an Amazing Spiderman #500 signature series that's still sealed in the chromium baggy, if you happen to have one.

It is totally lame you're right; I just assumed that in this market nobody would want it.

Adv39.jpg

I will trade you for an Amazing Spiderman #500 signature series that's still sealed in the chromium baggy, if you happen to have one.

I traded the chromium Spidey to Bedrock yesterday for a Reilly Timely. Would you accept hundreds and hundreds of dollars instead? :whistle:

I traded the chromium Spidey to Bedrock yesterday for a Reilly Timely.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

So you were the lucky spoon who got that from Jeff. My Real Life 3 just wasn't good enough. :sorry: