• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

If anyone in this thread stumbles across a NA 27 they want to see in the right home let me know. (thumbs u

We may now return to drooling over these gorgeous covers...

If anyone in this thread stumbles across a NA 27 they want to see in the right home let me know. (thumbs u

PM Palamas. :gossip:

PM Palamas. :gossip:

Yeah, that trick didn't work. lol I think he wants to keep it. I don't even know what grade it's in anyway. Or what he collects. So I can't even make an offer.

I picked this up at Long Beach yesterday from Ed Robertson. The page quality on this book is fantastic and you could eat off the whites on the cover.The lineup inside is great:

Sandman

Starman

Shining Knight

Manhunter

This is my third Adventure now and I am thinking of starting a run. These are more fun than the Action Comics in a lot of ways.

87034.jpg.86124b7b1e0b0fa56e3c5e3598f40f0d.jpg

I picked this up at Long Beach yesterday from Ed Robertson. The page quality on this book is fantastic and you could eat off the whites on the cover.The lineup inside is great:

Sandman

Starman

Shining Knight

Manhunter

This is my third Adventure now and I am thinking of starting a run. These are more fun than the Action Comics in a lot of ways.

Start a run :golfclap:

Sandman

Starman

Shining Knight

Manhunter

87034.jpg

Pretty copy :)

Sad but true. I'll do Minor Pro just for the deal. My More Fun 62 was the first without rest. for me in years. My raws in the last few years had been tampered with but that allowed for purchasing at a price I could live with. BTW the Adventure 85 is beautiful inside and out. Way good move, 40yrs.

Edited by BustedFlush