• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

This is the book that got me hooked on GA it was my first golden age book purchase (worship) (worship) (worship)Highest graded next to Church copy :o

febcomic002.jpg

Wow :o What a glorious copy of an early issue :applause:

This is the book that got me hooked on GA it was my first golden age book purchase (worship) (worship) (worship)Highest graded next to Church copy :o

febcomic002.jpg

I may be in the minority, but I have always liked the pre-hero Adventures more than any other run, including the great 1-26 Tec run. It is awesome covers like this one that I just can't see often enough. :headbang:

febcomic002.jpg

I may be in the minority, but I have always liked the pre-hero Adventures more than any other run, including the great 1-26 Tec run. It is awesome covers like this one that I just can't see often enough. :headbang:

wow.... what a beauty!

Well I still have to pay for them, but thought I would share my two new purchases with y'all...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

adventure46.jpg

adventure51.jpg

Well I still have to pay for them, but thought I would share my two new purchases with y'all...

adventure46.jpg

adventure51.jpg

awesome books.... come on, you really dont want the 46..... :baiting:

adventure46.jpg

adventure51.jpg

awesome books.... come on, you really dont want the 46..... :baiting:

:cloud9: