• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes TV show

824 posts in this topic

For all u people who want the show to speed up and probably want the bombing to be averted already , where would you take the show then?
Probably where every plot in the comics goes. New Villains, New characters, and New Stories. Duh!

For all u people who want the show to speed up and probably want the bombing to be averted already , where would you take the show then?
Probably where every plot in the comics goes. New Villains, New characters, and New Stories. Duh!

oh ok, so people are supposed to automatically know their powers already? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm... are you an impatient person generally?

there both smoking. what did the waitress have to do with anything? the one that got her head cut open or whatever.

I'm sure they didnt give her that long of an intro without Hiro saving her in the past.

I was thinking the same thing. That, or they just wanted it to matter more and be a strong motivation for Hiro to try and save her.

there both smoking. what did the waitress have to do with anything? the one that got her head cut open or whatever.

I'm sure they didnt give her that long of an intro without Hiro saving her in the past.

I was thinking the same thing. That, or they just wanted it to matter more and be a strong motivation for Hiro to try and save her.

Did you guys catch the ending? It kind of addressed this issue.

Agreed...basically the incident was to get Hiro to step up to the plate and start using his power in a more meaningful way...

I was pleased with the plot progression in this past episode...and oddly enough, I didn't miss the fact that Niki wasn't in this week's episode.

For those who don't want to read spoilers, STOP NOW.

[*]Introduction of new hero "waitress"

[*]Sylar is seen (vaguely in shadows) and his motives are clear: destroy heroes. His power:propel/pull objects with an unseen force. This power allows him to remove the brains from his victims as illustrated in earlier episodes. Whether he acts alone or as part of a larger organization remains to be seen.

[*]Death of new hero "waitress"

[*]Hiro steps up to the plate to prevent new heroes death (see final shot).

[*]Suresh discovers a child who can inflitrate dreams

[*]Prep work for next week's supposedly DEFINING moment in the heroes lives

[*]Claire's foster dad is now seen as more of a protagonist, although motives are not yet clear...seems to be a circus leader for the misfits.

[*]Painter goes into rehab; more or less forced back into drugs so he can paint picture to help prevent cheerleader's death

[*]Claire's parents death was relayed by her foster dad...it seems he was there or know what happened to her parents. Interesting.

[*]Claire's foster dad KNOWS she dies at the homecoming dance...curious it seems he is from the future as well...anyway he is acting like he's been here done that. I'm wondering why he just can't keep her from the homecoming dance...duh.

I was pleased with the plot progression in this past episode...and oddly enough, I didn't miss the fact that Niki wasn't in this week's episode.

For those who don't want to read spoilers, STOP NOW.

[*]Introduction of new hero "waitress"

[*]Sylar is seen (vaguely in shadows) and his motives are clear: destroy heroes. His power:propel/pull objects with an unseen force. This power allows him to remove the brains from his victims as illustrated in earlier episodes. Whether he acts alone or as part of a larger organization remains to be seen.

[*]Death of new hero "waitress"

[*]Hiro steps up to the plate to prevent new heroes death (see final shot).

[*]Suresh discovers a child who can inflitrate dreams

[*]Prep work for next week's supposedly DEFINING moment in the heroes lives

[*]Claire's foster dad is now seen as more of a protagonist, although motives are not yet clear...seems to be a circus leader for the misfits.

[*]Painter goes into rehab; more or less forced back into drugs so he can paint picture to help prevent cheerleader's death

[*]Claire's parents death was relayed by her foster dad...it seems he was there or know what happened to her parents. Interesting.

[*]Claire's foster dad KNOWS she dies at the homecoming dance...curious it seems he is from the future as well...anyway he is acting like he's been here done that. I'm wondering why he just can't keep her from the homecoming dance...duh.

The new show daybreak will focus completely on why a guy can't save his girlfriend when he knows whats going to happen. I didn't pick up that claire's dad is from the future but it's an interesting possibility.

Claire's dad knows she will die because it's painted. He's not necessarily from the future.

Remember the guy who's like Rogue completed the painting in the lower right corner that shows her with part of her skull missing.