• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GL 76 -- HG Prices Still Going Up

2,418 posts in this topic

every corner has issues too. and a 1/8" spine crack to boot. generous grade. They smoodge at top looks like a light reflection issue.

and, whoa. are here really 5 9.6s already?

like Spy Magazine often said: WHAT WERE WE THINKING?

Nice centering, but I can`t say I care too much for the smegma on the top edge of the front and back covers.

Anyone recognize this copy?

That overspray really does bother me too. It's a shame, because the book is beautiful otherwise.

pretty sure this is the 9.6 that sold in the same auction as the 9.8. didn't think it was better than a 9.0 then, don't think it's better than a 9.0 now. bingo, same certificate #, sold for $14,340 in nov 2010. seller going to take a bath.

Nice centering, but I can`t say I care too much for the smegma on the top edge of the front and back covers.

That overspray really does bother me too. It's a shame, because the book is beautiful otherwise.

pretty sure this is the 9.6 that sold in the same auction as the 9.8. didn't think it was better than a 9.0 then, don't think it's better than a 9.0 now. bingo, same certificate #, sold for $14,340 in nov 2010. seller going to take a bath.

I used the super zoom scan and saw the book much clearer. I don't see how this received a 9.6 either. The corners are not sharp at all.

Ouch!

I see that TeddieMercede put his GL #76 9.4 W up for sale here on the boards. Very nice copy!

Very nice indeed...why sell it's a Neal Adams.

Because if he sells it next year it`ll only fetch $3000.

I see that TeddieMercede put his GL #76 9.4 W up for sale here on the boards. Very nice copy!

So, it's the sell it now and buy it back cheaper.

Or, an unpressed, original owner, well centered copy may continue to fetch a premium.

Or, an unpressed, original owner, well centered copy may continue to fetch a premium.

My vote would be to put it on Clink and have them state that it is OO and unpressed. That should get all of the high end press and flip players in on the action...........

Does such a copy of this book still exist?!