• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GL 76 -- HG Prices Still Going Up

2,418 posts in this topic

Too bad the seller says this is the Marvel version in the auction title. I prefer the DC Green Lantern. :makepoint:

hm that Logo looks familiar.... hm

That's a pretty fugly looking copy with a bad wrap... Very optimistic price for that particular copy imo. No CVA sticker for that bad boy.

That's a pretty fugly looking copy with a bad wrap... Very optimistic price for that particular copy imo. No CVA sticker for that bad boy.

Have you seen some of the fugly books that received CVA stickers? Based on the miswraps on some of them, this book has a chance. lol

But it has two Graham Crackers stickers so it all good like CVA.

How is it that there is no GL 76 club around here?

I would be in, if someone wants to start it. (thumbs u

Still no thread? I'll start one tonight.

and still no club.

Im starting one unless someone else wants to....

How is it that there is no GL 76 club around here?

I would be in, if someone wants to start it. (thumbs u

Still no thread? I'll start one tonight.

and still no club.

Im starting one unless someone else wants to....

Dooooo eeeeet.

I just found this thread in my bookmarks. Seems like the price is going back down with the large amount of HG copies that have appeared in the last couple of years. I remember when there were only 19 9.2 copies... Still a great book. Where do you guys think this book in 9.0 or better will go, up or down?

9.4 ow/w sold for 2.5K last week at auction

9.4 w hasn't mustered a higher bid than $2,550.

I paid almost that for my 9.2 years ago. I noticed the last one sold for 1500. I'm glad I got out when I did with my pants still in tact.. Seems to have taken a bit dip in the last year, but 1550 sale seems to be a bit of an outlier to me.

Still it's a great book and I'd love to own another HG copy at some point.

9.4 ow/w sold for 2.5K last week at auction

9.4 w hasn't mustered a higher bid than $2,550.

I paid almost that for my 9.2 years ago. I noticed the last one sold for 1500. I'm glad I got out when I did with my pants still in tact.. Seems to have taken a bit dip in the last year, but 1550 sale seems to be a bit of an outlier to me.

Still it's a great book and I'd love to own another HG copy at some point.

I still remember when 9.4s would sell at 10K.

Indeed, great book to own. I guess accessible in HG now to most.