• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USER ID DISCLOSURE...WHO ARE YOU?

644 posts in this topic

Honorable mentions (standing at 38) thus far are;

(in order of postings)

Alex De Large................Tom

Comicwiz.....................Joseph

Ze-man.......................Kenny

Mutant keys..................Daniel

Scottish.....................David

Flying Donut.................Dan

Arnold Blumberg..............Arnold

EvilAsh......................Stephen

kc120us......................Casey

comicdonna...................Mike

nearmint.....................Jeff

justin2003...................Justin

Arexcrooke...................Arex

svndst1030...................Darrell

cd4ever......................John

bigfiver69...................Brian

pirate.......................Anthony

thirdgreenham................Andy

the-comic-trader.............James

Rhino........................Steve

herald2galactus..............Mark

Buffyfan.....................Don

Dad&Son......................Paul

Rocketeer....................Jack

Nikos61......................Nik

backtomarvel.................Parker

Hawkman......................Justin

ffcomics.....................Chris

sterlingcomics...............Sterling

drummy.......................Dan

BigHulkFan...................Bill

Jungle_Junkie................David

Uberman X....................Martin

topofthetotem................Lawrence

Montezuma....................Monty

Africancomicgirl.............Annaka

scheradon....................John

jokersrevenge................Arthur

893applaud-thumb.gif

Absolutely not.

If you read my Bio at the top of this thread, you will see that I bought out the website which is now known as www.x7-online-ec-museum.com from a guy named PAUL LAKE.

It has since come to my attention that he either was or still is a forum member.

If you want to verify my identity, feel free to contact RYAN RUSSO, also a member on these boards, who I recently sold some OA to. thumbsup2.gif

No need, If you say you're not than I believe you....very glad you're not that same piece of *spoon*...

You should take a look at this thread Click me, you probably missed it, there was some debate about your identity...

Well I'm glad that's cleared up flowerred.gif

But you still have'nt said who you are...have you? tongue.gif

Well, I'm the only comic collector in my county that I know off, but I can't afford reveiling my full name on this or any other open network.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh and send some guy round to get Paul Lake sorted, he's sold the website to you, but it's still registered in his name.. makepoint.gif

Paul Lake Registrant

Well, I'm the only comic collector in my county that I know off, but I can't afford reveiling my full name on this or any other open network.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh and send some guy round to get Paul Lake sorted, he's sold the website to you, but it's still registered in his name.. makepoint.gif

Paul Lake Registrant

I know, and it's not a problem, there is a very good reason.

Obviously you don't think much about him, but here's the deal...

The site is registered with Godaddy.com and despite what you think about him, he did some very good work on initially building the site, and researching the material.

Stuff that would have taken me eons to reproduce.

Altho' I have enhanced the site 500%, if I would have transferred ownership of the webbuilder program, it would have meant starting from scratch....as they would have wiped all the database. I was'nt prepared to do that, so I simply gave him several years registrant fees in advance...hence the details appear in his name.

I mean we are only talking about 50 Bucks a year...I can live with that. thumbsup2.gif

Who am I???

My name, is Joe Pusczek. I am 28 years old, and live with my fiance, Nicole, and 3 1/2 month old son, Tristan in St. Charles, MO. I got back into collecting comics within the last year, after almost a 15 year hiatus.

I work at a high end home electronics retailer, and for fun, like to play hockey, golf, movies, time with my son and fiance, and all the other stuff.

Since I have been only collecting again for about a year, my main amount of books are modern, although my preference is silver, and bronze age books.

Batman, and Spidey, and TMNT are my favs.

I tried to do this with the boards a few months ago...but your thread appears to have more steam.

My name is Collin, I'm 39 and I have a wonderful wife and two kidlets. I'm a engineer living in AK. It might be hard to believe with a few of my sales threads, but I'm definately a collector first, and seller from the collection second. Hence spending a few bucks on a Spirit 22 lately and other Planets etc.

I've been shifting my collecting focus into GA for quite a while now, but I still can't bare to part with some of the 70's books I bought off the stands or my earlier SA books. I pretty much quit buying new books during the 90's glut...(no regrets), but every now and then I'll read a modern that people send as packaging material etc.

I am Trevor. My picture is my avatar.

I am a huge Mets fan (do NOT want to talk about it). I hate the Yankees. I like good food, good bourbon, good music, good beaches, pretty girls. Comics are not a top priority for me, but I do enjoy them very much and try and find the time to post and read these boards when I can.

At the moment I am living in Manhattan where I grew up after 8 years or so in DC earning my undergraduate degree and JD/MBA. I am considering taking a job in Boston where I have also spent some time. If I accept the position, I anticipate a move in the beginning of the new year.

I collected comics when I was young and after a long hiatus have returned. I now collect high grade silver and bronze Marvel. I don't know anyone personally that collects comics so I come to these boards to talk shop and read industry comings and goings.

Where to begin.....

I think I'll revisit this thread about 6 beers from now & let the alcohol speak for me. cloud9.gif

Dude you should also try and reach the 20.000 post mark tonight....in 6 beers from now thumbsup2.gif

I don't know anyone personally that collects comics so I come to these boards to talk shop and read industry comings and goings.

I know how you feel, I've never even met another comics collector... frown.gif

Where to begin.....

I think I'll revisit this thread about 6 beers from now & let the alcohol speak for me. cloud9.gif

Dude you should also try and reach the 20.000 post mark tonight....in 6 beers from now thumbsup2.gif

I'm hoping to retire at the 20K mark. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

No problem sharing a bit of info.....but this full bio stuff seems a bit too "myspace" for me.

Brian Cantrell - 44

Civil Engineer

East Tennessee

Married and have two teenage kids

Marvel Zombie since the early 1970s.

Recent DC fan over the last few years(especially since that Osborne France guy started knocking up all the good women).

Where to begin.....

I'm hoping to retire at the 20K mark. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

you'd better start pm'ing and quit posting as your time is running out to 20K

Anthony Carpenter. I went to college in North Carolina.

fixed that for you, pirate.

my name's marc elmo. i live in charlotte nc. 35 years old, married, one dog and other pets that are the property of my wife.

collecting comics on and off for about 25 years. still have no idea what my collecting interests are, as they keep 893censored-thumb.gif changing! frustrated.gif i do know, however, that SA marvels are the comic collecting equivalent of Led Zep: great, but man i am so sick of them ... sumo.gif

went to school at nc state for architecture, bailed out after 10 years in the biz for reasons i don't particularly feel like delineating. i like puppies, chocolate beers - inside joke, sorry - long walks on the beach and dubble bubble bubble gum. i write scripts in my spare time, apparently because i'm a freaking lunatic

Honorable mentions (standing at 38) thus far are;

(in order of postings)

Alex De Large................Tom

Comicwiz.....................Joseph

Ze-man.......................Kenny

Mutant keys..................Daniel

Scottish.....................David

Flying Donut.................Dan

Arnold Blumberg..............Arnold

EvilAsh......................Stephen

kc120us......................Casey

comicdonna...................Mike

nearmint.....................Jeff

justin2003...................Justin

Arexcrooke...................Arex

svndst1030...................Darrell

cd4ever......................John

bigfiver69...................Brian

pirate.......................Anthony

thirdgreenham................Andy

the-comic-trader.............James

Rhino........................Steve

herald2galactus..............Mark

Buffyfan.....................Don

Dad&Son......................Paul

Rocketeer....................Jack

Nikos61......................Nik

backtomarvel.................Parker

Hawkman......................Justin

ffcomics.....................Chris

sterlingcomics...............Sterling

drummy.......................Dan

BigHulkFan...................Bill

Jungle_Junkie................David

Uberman X....................Martin

topofthetotem................Lawrence

Montezuma....................Monty

Africancomicgirl.............Annaka

scheradon....................John

jokersrevenge................Arthur

893applaud-thumb.gif

Aces...............Chris

All those Chris's that post here haven't found this thread yet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll have to go with Beyonder and come back and post later.

It's after 8PM and the Hockey game is getting underway. yay.gif

Bye-now... hi.gif

No problem sharing a bit of info.....but this full bio stuff seems a bit too "myspace" for me.

I can understand that point of view. But since posting I run a custom stained glass studio earlier in this thread. I have recieved 3 PM's asking me about custom glass work.

It was not my intent, but a most welcome side benefit of disclosing who I am.

Ze-

tonofbricks.gif

Here's a little primer:

Educational Background

I attended a local University with the intention of going to the Osgoode Law School (which was on the same campus) to become a criminal lawyer. I was in a 4-year Honours program with a double major of Psych & Law & Society. Soon after entering my 4th year, I became disenchanted with the process....and soon decided that I no longer wanted to attend Law School. Rather than learn how to think like a lawyer, I felt I would much rather learn to think for myself.

Started writing more than reading, and eventually left school about mid-semester. I gave up writing a few years later the very day that I began trying to write with a reader in mind. My words were no longer pure....and I ceased to put pen to paper.

Someday I hope to revisit my love for writing. I have an unfinished piece I've entitled 'Subjective', and a couple hundred poems that will eventually be bound under the title 'Without a Voice'.

Here's the intro to 'Subjective' I wrote 10+ years ago:

It's hard to say when it all began. When rational turned to irrational. Logical to illogical. What was it that triggered the transformation, and at what point did fact dissolve into fiction? I ask myself this question knowing very well that I have little in the way of an answer. I don't know what seperates mental health from mental illness. What distinguishes making sense from creating nonsense. In truth...I'm not even sure there is a difference.

My name is Christopher Hoffman & I believe that the only objective reality is that reality is completely subjective.