• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who just snatched the Supes #245 CGC 9.6 from me???

It was listed on Ebay and I put a crazy bid of over $1700, and someone sniped it at the last second. I'd be interested in knowing who go it!

Was that a reasonable price?? I thought it was aggressive...

it would be an upgrade for the 100 page king, so he's the most likely suspect. and those bobcat books are fantastic.

Winner

translation please.

It was listed on Ebay and I put a crazy bid of over $1700, and someone sniped it at the last second. I'd be interested in knowing who go it!

it would be an upgrade for the 100 page king, so he's the most likely suspect. and those bobcat books are fantastic.

Winner

translation please.

Bobcat leaves positive feedback for all his winners once the book is shipped. On the feedback left portion of his feedback page, he left positive feedback to this eBay ID for the Superman 245 CGC 9.6. That's how you figure out who won the book even though the eBay ID is still scrambled for the winners.

xoxo

greggy

Winner

translation please.

Bobcat leaves positive feedback for all his winners once the book is shipped. On the feedback left portion of his feedback page, he left positive feedback to this eBay ID for the Superman 245 CGC 9.6. That's how you figure out who won the book even though the eBay ID is still scrambled for the winners.

xoxo

greggy

i don't want you auditing me.

Winner

translation please.

xoxo

greggy

i don't want you auditing me.

:luhv:

ADVENTURE COMICS #416

1970, 100 Pager. Women of the DC u ...

2nd Highest CGC Graded

No Reserve Auction

Final Bid: $379

Nice price, at least for the buyer, on this book that sold in the most recent CL auction.

ADVENTURE COMICS #416

2nd Highest CGC Graded

No Reserve Auction

Nice price, at least for the buyer, on this book that sold in the most recent CL auction.

and the poor seller of the 9.4 netted a whopping $90, less than 1/2 guide

Edited by paperheart

ADVENTURE COMICS #416

2nd Highest CGC Graded

No Reserve Auction

and the poor seller of the 9.4 netted a whopping $90, less than 1/2 guide

Yes, I did notice that and, despite not edit: being :end edit the seller of the book, found the sale price "sad." Hopefully the seller only had a few dollars "invested" edit: in :end edit the book.

Edit: I may edit again despite the "death" of 100 page books.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe

100 pagers are dead...

That Line just means I'm trying to get others to believe that they are dead..... I'm still looking, just can't find any right now.

Ebay has a Detective 444 CGC 9.8 White pages right now. Cheap by your standards, Joker.

Grab it!

I'm two books away from completing the 100 page CGC collection....JLA 111 and Young Love 110.... I have both raw copies in VF or better I could submit.......

Problem is, I have pretty much lost interest in 100 pagers.

Not sure how I became hooked on them in the first place (shrug)

I'm two books away from completing the 100 page CGC collection....JLA 111 and Young Love 110.... I have both raw copies in VF or better I could submit.......

greggy envy

greggy envy

:ohnoez:

greggy envy

Could be.

Although I started collecting these in 1990 without knowing about the forum legend at the time.